Which James Bond Are You?
We all know that James Bond is a fan of a good Martini – shaken, not stirred. Well, how about you? How often do you drink?
- Never, or almost never
- On special occasions
- Pretty regularly
- Every day
Sometimes bad people need to be dealt with… harshly. How violent are you?
- I’m always looking for a fight
- I don’t start trouble, but I finish it
- I try to avoid violence whenever I can
- I’m a pacifist
Bond is famous – or infamous, depending on your viewpoint – for his sexual conquests. How promiscuous are you?
- I’ve had more partners than I can count
- I am, shall we say, “very happy”
- I don’t like to sleep around
- I get no play and it sucks
Are you someone who likes to go to the same restaurants and order the same meals over and over again?
- Kind of
- I like to mix it up a little more than most
- I rarely order the same thing twice!
How many friends do you have?
- Way, way more than I can count
- Quite a few
- Maybe about five good ones
- One or two good ones
The world could be a better place if only more people…
- Would take their lives more seriously
- Would laugh
- Would treat others the way they like to be treated
- Would sleep with me
Which genre of music do you prefer?
- Classic Rock
The writers in Hollywood have just released a scathing review of your performance. What are they most likely to complain about?
- Too sexist
- Too dull
- Too silly
- Too cold
Uh oh, you’ve been caught without a weapon. Fisticuffs are imminent. How do you like your chances against this big, burly spy?
- I am going to knock this guy OUT!
- He’s the one who should be scared
- I think I can take him...
- I think I’d run away
You’ve been completely disarmed and your hands are tied. You are going to have to use your wits to beat your enemy. How does this make you feel?
- Confident, because my intellect is my greatest weapon
- Hopeful, because I’m pretty damn clever
- A little scared, because I’m more of a “C” student kinda guy
- I just wet myself
When you retire from being an international spy, what new career will you choose?
- Professional gambler