You have a big job interview coming up. Your potential boss says he is very interested in learning about your volunteering endeavors. Your volunteering resume consists of:
- Driving elderly people to doctor appointments and stacking books at the library.
- Dressing up as a clown and cheering everyone up at the hospital.
- Anything and Everything. You have been volunteering in your community since high school.
- Rescuing hikers that get lost in the woods and taking under privileged children on camping trips.
- Volunteering? Uh-oh...you flirt with someone at the pound & convince her to give you a glowing recommendation!
You decide that it is time for you to get a pet. You go to the pet store and ....
- point to the first puppy that looks at you and say "That's the one!"
- realize your life is too hectic for a pet and go home.
- get a lizard. You are intrigued at how it adapts itself to suit its' environment.
- study all the kittens and pick the one off in the corner by itself. It needs a pal and you do too.
- choose a large aquarium and pick out some colorful fish.
At a big party you are the one...
- sitting back contently watching from the sidelines.
- dressed the hottest surrounded by a flock of admirers.
- networking and making sure you say hello to everyone.
- laughing the loudest and having the most fun.
- engaged in a deep conversation with one or two people for the whole night.
Your crush tells you things are not working out and breaks up with you. You....
- realize that destiny is leading you in a new direction and welcome the change.
- pull out your little black book and call up the next cutie on the list.
- take the news hard and throw yourself into your work and keep busy.
- tear up all the pictures of the two of you together.
- are kind of bummed out, but you'll be okay.
When you have some free time to yourself you like to...
- sleep. Man, you can never get enough sleep!
- go to a little coffee shop with your favorite book and read quietly.
- meditate and focus on the meaning of life.
- call up your friends and see how everyone is doing and then check your blackberry for messages from work.
- go through all your photo albums.
Your friend lost his job and needs a place to crash for a bit. You...
- let him stay on the couch. Just as long as he knows what a sock on the door knob means the two of you will be just fine!
- start to get antsy after the third day and tell him it's time to move on. You need your space back!
- are sorry when he leaves. Your apartment has been more like a fun dorm room for the last month!
- welcome the opportunity to get to know your friend better and discover he is even more amazing than you thought.
- offer him your spare room. Each morning you circle the help wanted ads and hand it to him with a glass of freshly squeezed OJ.
Your dream ride is...
- your legs. You like to keep pollution to a minimum.
- the company car. You don't have to worry about payments or maintenance.
- a pick-up truck. You like the freedom and practically live in it.
- a flashy red Ferrari. You find a deserted country road and let 'er rip!
- a replica of Kit from Knight Rider! Suh-weet!!!!
When you were a child you wanted to grow up to be....
- a writer.
- a circus performer.
- a doctor.
- a social worker.
The thing you like to do on facebook the most is...
- collect friends. You like to go through your friend's friend list and add people from it, and then go through their friend list too.
- Facebook? Are you kidding me? I don't have the time. The only reason I am taking this quiz is because my friend is making me!
- Send words of inspiration to friends each day.
- take quizzes.
- thinking of hilarious status updates and changing your mood icon.
You are invited to spend the week at your best friend's cottage. It is located an hour from the nearest town. You...
- wake up before dawn each morning to catch the sunrise and marvel at the beauty and wonder of it.
- bring a stack of books and magazines and look forward to drifting in a rowboat and catching up on your reading.
- you bring a camera and spend the whole time taking pics for your scrapbook.
- you bring the beer and the music. It's time to par-tay!
- enjoy it for the first two days, but after that you start to have internet withdrawals and have to drive into town to get a wireless fix.
Your favourite food on a Friday night is...
- a vegetarian sub
- a catered meal
- burger and fries
- chinese food
Your plane crashes on a weird island. With no sign of rescue you...
- stay back from the group for a bit observing them until you can figure out who is trustworthy and then form an alliance with them.
- feel enlightened and embrace the opportunity to be free of civilization and it's limitations and corruptness.
- organize some kind of system to keep everyone fed and safe. You immediately step up to be the leader and feel responsible for everyone.
- talk to everyone and try to think of some way to make them smile and forget the fact that apparently you are all LOST!
- check out the hotties and hook up with a few of them. You've got to do something to stop the boredom.
Follow us for new quizzes!Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter