Which Miranda Lambert Song Are You?
So, what’ll you have to drink to get over your breakup?
- Just bring me the bottle
- Sweet tea
- Whiskey shots
- Whatever's laying around
Are you ready for some football?
- Not really?
It’s Valentine’s Day! What unusual gift could someone give to you to capture your heart?
- Couples skydiving lessons
- A seat at the World Series of Poker
- A subscription to the Whiskey of the Month Club
- A koala bear! A real one, too. Not some stuffed animal!
You and some friends take a trip down to the shore. What has you most excited?
- Photo opportunities
- The sunshine
- Being with my BFFs
You and your love just broke up. How do you cope?
- Meh, there are other fish in the sea
- Cry for days
- Find someone new ASAP
- Plot my revenge
Now you’ve got the hangover to end all hangovers (and it was damn well worth it)! What’s your tried-and- true cure?
- Water. Aspirin. Sleep.
- A hard workout
- Coffee. And then… more coffee.
- More booze!
- Waffle House, bitches!
What’s the one thing you can rely on to pick you up when you’re feelin’ down?
- My mom
- My BFF
- My pet
- A bottle of bourbon
You’ve been invited to a potluck, what do you bring?
- My famous queso dip
- Nothing, I forgot
- Whatever I'm asked to bring
Which one of these country music lyrics best describe your life?
- “The taste of love is sweet, when hearts like ours meet.”
- “If it fires you up you gotta let it shine.”
- “But what they don’t understand is it’s the miles that make a man.”
- “We’re laughing all the way to the river bank.”
What’s your favorite line dance?
- The Electric Slide
- The Cotton-Eyed Joe
- The Boot-Scootin’ Boogie
- The Hoedown Throwdown
How do you deal with someone who won't stop hitting on you?
- A clear, declarative no
- Let them down easily
- Just say no thanks
You've got the weekend to yourself, what do you do?
- Mudding and catfishing
- "Duck Dynasty" marathon
- Quick trip to the casino
- Spend time with family and friends
You’ve just sold your old car, how do you feel?
- Just one last ride
- That's my baby, I'd never sell!
- Out with the old, in with the new
- Best way to get rid of the evidence...
What is your favorite way to relax after a long day at work?
- Hang out with my SO
- Watch TV
- Bath and wine
- Grab a drink at the bar
- Hit up the gym
What turns you on?
- A big… brain
- Somebody who makes me laugh
- The bod
- Someone who’s got a little devil in them
And how often do you get your freak on?
- Um… never?
- Sometimes, it depends
- Not as often as I’d like
- When is my freak NOT on?
- Cheaters and liars
- Pretty much children
- Strong and steadfast
- Doing the best they can with limited resources
- Cheaters and liars
- Crazy as hell!
- The true heroes of almost every story
Besides maybe driving, what’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever done while drunk?
- Sleep with my ex
- Sleep with my ex’s best friend
- Got fed up… and started punchin’
- I can hold my liquor, fool!
- I don’t drink
You’re going out for a night with the ladies! What are you wearing?
- Jeans and a flannel. Keep it comfy.
- A dress and cowboy boots
- Something low-cut and high rise
- I dunno, but leather will be involved
- Something understated, but nice. I ain’t tryin’ to get hit on!
What helps you decompress after a long day?
- Booze in a bubble bath
- My Hitachi
- What’s “decompress?” That’s a thing?
- Are freakin’ brilliant!
- Keep me going
- Are crazier than me
Besides Nashville, which of these Southern towns could you call home?
- Savannah, Georgia
- New Orleans, Louisiana
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Austin, Texas
- Asheville, North Carolina
What junk food could you absolutely, positively not live without?
- Don’t you mess with my chocolate supply!
- Unless you’re lookin’ to lose a hand, don’t touch my Cheetos!
- Almost anything deep-fried
- I do love me a greasy bag of burgers
- All of them
What would you like to see sitting in your driveway?
- A beat-up ol’ truck with a dog in it
- A beat-up ol’ Winnebago with a dog in it
- Something fast, sleek and sexy with a dog in it
- Any of those, but keep the dog. I’m more of a cat person.
Finally, just how damn Country are you exactly?
- Kinda damn Country
- Pretty damn Country
- Country AF!