Your Ma and Pa have been fighting over your future. Ma thinks you should become a doctor, but Pa wants you to take over the family farm. What do you do want to do?
- Take over the farm
- Do something else
- Become a doctor
Your friends call you up and tell you there’s an awesome party downtown. Your significant other wants to stay in and watch a movie...
- I bail on my friends
- Ditch my SO
- Bring my SO to the party
- I'll just play sick and avoid everything
You see a hottie at the bar, what do you do?
- Look around and see if they're with someone
- Buy them a drink
- Say, “How do you do?”
- Just sit down next to them and talk
Times are hard, money is tight, and you need to provide for the family. How do you manage?
- Ask family for a loan
- Sell family heirlooms
- Go to the bar less
- Work an extra job
You decide to take an extra job for the summer. What kind of job do you get?
- I decide to work on a local farm
- Wherever my friends work
- The big factory on the edge of town
- Something with big tools
- Work? It’s summer!
What does the word “shine” mean to you?
- Corn whiskey
- A diamond ring
- How my F150’s rims look
- The glint of my fishing lure
You find out you and your SO are expecting. How do you react?
- Start making wedding plans
- Tell everyone I know
- Pray the due date doesn’t interfere with playoffs
- Break it off with my side piece
You're in the mood to go see a team play, what sport do you pick?
You’ve got a raise at work and the money is rolling in. Which vacation destination do you celebrate at?
- Disney World
- Camping and hiking in the woods
- Las Vegas
What is sound advice for a kid who just graduated high school?
- I tell them to stay in school
- I teach them the recipe to my hangover cure
- I say that hard work and skills are important
- Tell them to wait till they find the one