Which Rat Pack Member Are You?
What do you look for in a partner?
- Honesty and trust are paramount
- Loving support and a sense of humor
- Cleverness and wit
You're stuck in the "Ocean's 11" universe. You would definitely be...
- Charming frontman Danny Ocean, of course! (George Clooney)
- Partner-in-crime Rusty Ryan (Brad Pitt)
- "The Amazing" Yen, acrobat gone bad (Shaobo Qin)
- I live under a rock and have never seen any of the "Ocean's" movies
You charm the socks off your date by...
- Cutting a rug on the dancefloor
- Crooning the sweetest love song, for their ears only
- Having intelligent conversation over dinner and drinks
When life gets stressful, where's the best place to escape?
- The casino, where I can play blackjack incognito
- On a sailboat, watching the sun set
- Enjoying a quiet night at home with family
Which song best describes your past romantic relationships?
- "Loyalty", by Birdman
- "Every Woman In The World", by Air Supply
- "On My Own", from Les Miserables
Someone has been mouthing off at your best friend. You...
- Gather up the gang and get ready for a fight
- Be right there, just let me finish this drink...
- Laugh because I know my friend will handle it
- Let them talk, it's all they're good at
Your pick-up line went terribly wrong and she just threw a drink in your face. What do you do?
- Calmly dry myself off; you win some, you lose some
- Mmm, that's some good whiskey
- Fall absolutely, irrevocably in love
- Make a joke to cover up my embarrassment
In your group, you're definitely the:
- Brilliant mastermind
- Mischievous joker
- Protective leader
- Charming drunk
You're out drinking with friends. Pick your poison:
- Jack on the rocks, a gentleman's drink
- A rich, dark beer to keep me nice and cool
- Martini for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Water, I'm the designated driver
Your nickname in the group would be...
- None of these make any sense!