How 80s Are You?
Your friend grabs the remote and changes the channel to MTV. What is most likely running through your mind right now?
- Sweet! I love MTV!
- Ugh. Whatever.
- Once upon a time, I loved this channel... *sigh*
- I wonder what Martha Quinn is up to these days...
He's flipped it over to Miami Vice. How about you, what are you thinking about, now?
- I can't wait till I don't have to watch this anymore
- Eh, I feel mildly amused
- I hope MacGyver is on next!
- Why don't more men wear white suits? It's a good look...
- I don't know what "Miami Vice" is...
When I say “Be Kind, Rewind”, you feel…
- Sentimental... and perhaps a little guilty
- Relieved to never have to deal with that nuisance again
You find a pack of "candy cigarettes" in a child's Halloween bag. This makes you feel...
- Upset that someone would be handing out inappropriate candy to children!
- Pangs of nostalgia for a simpler time, not so long ago...
- Pretty excited to eat some candy cigarettes
- Honestly? All of the above!
Imagine that your best friend in the world gave you a Walkman and a mixtape for your birthday. Not a CD, not an mp3 playlist, but an actual cassette tape of music picked specifically for you. How do you feel right now?
- Confused... is my friend losing their mind? WTF is a Walkman?
- A little annoyed, actually... Who'd want this old junk?
- Touched they would take the time to do this, but not all that thrilled to receive the gift
- So freakin' happy: I have the best friend in the world!
Did I mention that your friend's mixtape includes Cyndi Lauper, Michael Jackson, and The Cure? What say you now?
- Even better!
- Even worse :(
- That's kinda cool I guess
Do you ever sometimes wish you could be more like Ferris Bueller ?
- Of course! Who wouldn't?
- No... I have no interest in lame '80s flicks
- I'd like to take the day off, if that's what you mean
- I have no idea what you're talking about
Slouch socks and leg warmers, yea or nay?
Shoulder pads and power suits, yea or nay?
Okay, the big question: What if I told you that you can bring "big '80s hair" back into fashion? All you have to do is push the magic button. The shiny red button. Do you push it? DO YOU DARE!?!
- No. Just... no. I've seen the pictures.
- No way. Already lived through it once... never again
- Well, the magic button sure is tempting, but I'll pass...
- Hell yeah! Let's do this!