Which Rock Band Are You?
How long is your hair?
- I keep it short and tidy
- Shoulder length
- Super long
You're the lead singer of your band. How do you perform on stage?
- Not much; I prefer to let my voice steal the show
How do you keep yourself energized for a 10-day string of back-to-back shows?
- Good old caffeine
- My inner drive to be the best
- The fans keep me energized
- Nothing I would tell you about!
You just finished a great show - your audience was amazing. How do you thank them?
- Jump into crowd
- Flip them off; they love the abuse!
- Invite everyone to the after-party
- Tell them how awesome they are
Your drummer just quit! How hard will it be to replace them?
- Not that hard - our drummer wasn't the star; I am!
- Hard, but not the end of the world
- It will take a drumming prodigy to fill our drummer's shoes
You have the chance to record a new album or go on tour, which do you choose?
- Tour all the way; I want to be on stage!
- Record a new album; being on the road is exhausting
Who do you write your music for?
- My most hardcore fans
- My record label; they pay the bills!
Which female rocker would your band want to tour with?
- Amy Lee (Evanescence)
- Hayley Williams (Paramore)
- Joan Jett (Joan Jett & the Blackhearts)
- Carrie Brownstein (Sleater-Kinney)
Time for a solo performance, who gets the glory?
- Lead singer - with an a cappella performance
- Bass player
There's always life outside of music. What other interests does your band pursue?
- Film & TV
- Social justice
- Investing in tech startups; that's where the real money is!