Share this on Facebook
What was the failed predecessor to the United Nations called?
- International Unity League
- League of Nations
- International League for Unity
- League of Unity Between Nations
Israel became an independent country in what year?
Who, out of the following, was never a dictator?
- Fidel Castro
- Yosef Stalin
- Antonio de Olivier Salazar
- Vyacheslav Molotov
- Adolf Hitler
Which of the following revolutions was first?
- Mexican Revolution
- Russian Revolution
- English Revolution
- American Revolution
- French Revolution
In what year was the U.S. Constitution ratified?
What three countries mainly made up the Axis Powers?
- USSR, Italy, Germany
- France, Spain, U.S.A.
- Mexico, France, Canada
- Hungary, Croatia, Japan
- Germany, Italy, Japan
The Boxer Rebellion took place in what country?
In what year did Neil Armstrong make his famous trip to the moon?
Which group of laws was largely related to the Boston Tea Party?
- Coercive Acts
- English Bill of Rights
- Constitution of the Republic of France
- U.S. Constitution
- Articles of Confederation
Which is NOT a country?
- Puerto Rico
- San Marino
Which was NOT a direct result of the Protestant Reformation?
- The Anglican Church was established
- Many Christians rejected the Papal authority
- The Catholic Church ceased to exist
- The Lutheran Church was established
- View of politics and law began to change
Which of the following events is false?
- George Washington becomes first President of the United States.
- The Boston Tea Party results in the closing of the Boston port.
- French Revolution inspires the American Revolution.
- Karl Marx writes the Communist Manifesto.
- U.S. President William McKinley dies while in office.