Which is the state flower of California?
- Cherokee Rose
- Orange blossom
Hearing Spanish spoken everyday would make you feel...
- A little nervous, like I was in a foreign country
- Kind of angry/frustrated
- Right at home
What might the term "Animal Style" refer to?
- The way we party in California, dude!
- Releasing some stress
- A way to order food
You overhear someone say "Bro, in Cali we love surfing so much that it's like, a religion." You know immediately that they are not from California. How?
- Surfing isn't really such a big deal in California
- It would be weird for a surfer to compare something to a religion
- Real Californians never say "Cali"
What’s the first thing you would do in the event of an earthquake?
- Crawl under some heavy furniture
- Jump in the pool
- Run toward a window
- Check Facebook
Which fast food chain did NOT begin in California?
- In N Out
- Taco Bell
Which word is most commonly associated with NorCal slang?
You visit your friend in another state and discover that her town doesn't offer curbside recycling. You...
- Just toss all your bottles and cans in the garbage.
- Separate your recyclables, even though it's all going to the same place.
- Drive your bottles and cans to another town that recycles!
This is a Taco Truck. How does it make you feel?
- Kind of afraid...
After an epic week at Burning Man, you wake up on a beach... somewhere. What question do you ask the locals to find out if you're in NorCal or SoCal?
- Are you a Giants fan or a Dodgers fan?
- What kind of car do you drive?
- Who's got the best burritos? SF or LA?
- What's the nearest freeway?