When someone explains that they work in "the industry," which industry do you think of?
- Something else...
The beach is for:
- Stunning babes and gnarly breakers, the feeling of the hot sun against your skin.
- Stunning views and wind-breakers, the feeling of the cool breeze against your face.
- Both! (Or neither, if you hate the beach for some reason.)
Are you concerned about where Southern California gets all its water?
- Not particularly
- Yeah, sure. I've thought about it...
- THEY ARE STEALING OUR WATER!
Do you prefer cruising through sprawling suburbs or compact, urban cities?
- Sprawl can be fun, if you know where to go
- Compact cities are more convenient
- I prefer cruising through wine country, to be honest
- Just me and the desert, that's what I like
How would you give directions to your friend?
- "Take the 101 to the 5 to the 1"
- "Take 101 to 5 to 1"
- Wait, what's the difference?
How far do you usually drive for In-N-Out?
- Down the street
- I might go one town over...
- To the ends of the Earth!!!
- I don't eat In-N-Out
Do you say hella, like, hella often?
- No, it sounds stupid
- Hell yeah, I say hella!
- I might say it sometimes, I might not, who really cares?
Which image best captures your concept of “Natural Beauty”?
- Gorgeous, misty forests
- Warm, sandy beaches
- Tanned, fit (and often fake) bodies
- Women who don't shave their legs
- Don't make me choose!
What would you never leave home without?
- A jacket
- My Nalgene
- My Rainbows
- I don't need any of these
What's the single, best reason to drive a Prius?
- The reduced carbon emissions
- The cost-effectiveness
- The HOV sticker
- All of the above
- I really don't know or care...