How Bay Area Are You?
What do you usually wear to work?
- Neatly pressed suit and tie
- Black slacks and a fitted collared shirt
- Jeans, a T-shirt, and a hoodie
- Whatever I slept in
What do you call San Francisco?
- "The City"
- "San Fran"
- "San Francisco" ...duh
Oh no! You've been fired! Which job will be your next big career?
- Bicycle courier
- Food cart cook
- Circus performer
- Website developer
- All of the above
What sort of living arrangements do you prefer?
- A 3 bedroom house in the suburbs
- A swanky loft in the best part of town
- A room I share with a few other people
- An overpriced studio apartment
How do you feel about rain?
- It is the devil and I hate every second of moisture
- I'm not a huge fan, but it's no big deal
- I love it! Bring on the thunderstorms!
- I don't love it but it might help with the drought
Which slang term do you use regularly?
Where will you grab a drink this weekend?
- In a small, hip bar where I can meet folks to network with
- In the hottest club in town where I can rub shoulders with celebrities
- In a quiet dive bar where I can watch sports in peace
- In a place where I can dance the night away with my best friends!
What item of technology would you never be caught without?
- Cell phone
- Apple Watch
It's dinner time! What will you feast on?
- Thai coconut curry with pumpkin and grilled shrimp
- Indian tandoori chicken with lots of garlic nan
- Wet red burrito with carnitas and guacamole
- Sushi rolls with hot sake
- Fried chicken with red beans and rice
Time for a nightcap! What are you drinking?
- An artisan beer from Humboldt County
- A well-rounded whiskey on the rocks
- A red wine from Napa Valley
- Hot chamomile tea
Choose a Bay Area icon you'd most like to hang out with:
- Mark Zuckerberg
- Steve Jobs
- George Lucas