Is it windy in Chicago?
- Of course, that’s why it’s called the Windy City
- No more than most towns, I guess
- Not unless you count the politicians
It has to be asked… thin crust or deep dish?
- Thin crust
- Deep dish
- Both have their merits
- Pizza sucks
Your annoying cousin is visiting from out of town, and he wants to go to that Wieners Circle place he's heard so much about... What do you recommend he order?
- Burger and fries
- Chicago style hot dog
- Chocolate milkshake
- Deep dish pizza
How often do you visit Navy Pier?
- Once, on a mandatory field trip.
- Only when guests are in town.
- Only when there are fireworks.
- I LOVE Navy Pier, it's the greatest place in the world.
You're traveling in Europe and you meet a nice couple from Naperville. How do you introduce them to your European friends?
- These are some friends, also from Chicago.
- These are some friends, from the Chicago suburbs.
- These are some friends, also from Illinois.
- These are some friends, they're not from Chicago.
Who’s your favorite baseball team?
- White Sox
- I don’t watch baseball
Do you put ketchup on your hot dog?
- No way
You just scored Cubs tickets from a friend leaving work in The Loop. Game starts in 30 minutes. How do you get to Wrigley Field in time for the first pitch?
- Pink Line
- Red Line
- Green Line
- Blue Line
What is a "parking chair"
- A chair designating a parking space as ‘reserved’
- A chair so comfortable you can’t get out of it
- A foldable chair to take to the park
- The friend in your social circle with the most parking tickets
How would you compare Chicago to NYC?
- There’s a lot more going on in NYC
- They are pretty indistinguishable in most regards
- Chicago is a little more friendly, a little more Midwestern
- Chicago is Chicago. Enough said.