How Midwestern Are You?
From North Dakota to Ohio and Michigan to Kansas, the Midwest is home to more crazy and unique roadside attractions than any other place in America. Which of these attractions is NOT in the Midwest?
- The Corn Palace
- The world’s largest Amish horse and buggy
- House on the Rock
- A 13-ton boulder carved into the shape of John Wayne’s head
Have you ever baled hay, detassled corn, or topped tobacco?
- I think so...
- Yes, of course
- No idea what you’re talking about
True or False: You learned to drive a tractor before a car.
- Is that even legal?
Paul Bunyan’s sidekick is...
- Babe the Blue Ox
- Johnny Appleseed
- His axe
- Who is Paul Bunyan?
No matter what sport you’re tailgating for, it’s not tailgating without a game of...
What is this thing?
- A hometown sign
- Water tower
In case of a tornado while driving, what do you do?
- Pull over and stay in your car
- Hide under the nearest overpass outside of your car
- Drive through the tornado
- Get out of your car and lay in a low ditch
We eat sweet corn. What do cows eat?
- Field corn
- Yellow corn
- White corn
- They don’t eat corn, they only eat hay and grass
Whether you say it in your home state or not, everyone in the Midwest knows that pop is:
- A sound...like snap, crackle, pop!
- Your dad