You find a wallet on the sidewalk filled with cash and the owner's driver's license. What do you do?
- Send the wallet back to its owner
- Leave the wallet where I found it
- Send the wallet back to its owner, but keep the cash for myself
- Keep the wallet and its contents for myself
How do you get someone you find attractive to like you?
- Seduce them by telling them what they want to hear
- Follow them around until they notice me
- Talk to them and find out more about their interests and personality
- Ignore them
Choose a lightsaber color:
A cashier accidentally gives you $10 extra in change. What do you do?
- Tell them they were incorrect and give them back the extra money
- I don't say anything
- Keep the money and donate it to charity
Darth Vader tells you he's your father. What do you do?
- Join him in conquering the universe
- Try to convince him to turn to the good side of the Force
- Kill him and take his place
- Tell him I won't turn to the dark side, but keep him alive
How do you handle road rage?
- Take deep breaths and practice patience whenever someone cuts me off
- Flip off bad drivers and scream profanities at them
- Try to cut them off too so they can get a taste of their own medicine
- I'm too busy rocking out to tunes on the radio to notice bad drivers
Pick a word:
You are up for a promotion at work and really want the job. Do you...
- Continue to work hard and hope I get the acknowledgement I deserve
- Find subtle ways to show my boss the incompetence of my competition
- Wait patiently knowing everything will fall into place
- Get my boss fired and take the position
Would you like to be the president of the United States?
- No way! Too much pressure.
- Of course! Think of all the wonderful things I could do to help the world!
- Yes! I can change the election laws so I can be in power for eternity...
- A necessary human emotion
- Something that needs to be controlled
- The path to the dark side
- Something that needs to be inflicted on my enemies