Which “Star Wars” Movie Are You?
If you were a hero, you would be...
- Hopeful, optimistic, and ready for adventure
- Wise and ready to cast off my demons
- Deeply mysterious and complex
- Passionate and driven
Yoda is best when he is...
- Kicking butt!
- Spouting off mysterious riddles
- Saying something heartfelt
- Fully present, and giving real, tangible advice
It's time to turn on a romance movie. What kind of couple gets your attention?
- The proud and fiery types, that won't admit they're in love
- The starry-eyed true-love types
- A princess and her knight in shining armor
- The realistic types, whose relationship is muddled and complex
What kind of drama is the most stirring to you?
- Political strife
- Deep, emotional turmoil
- Anything action-packed!
- Epics filled with symbolism
You always root for the...
- Pretty boy/girl next door
- Funny one
In a battle, you and your friends are cornered by the enemy. You...
- Stay close and fight off the enemy together!
- Run head first into the fray
- Work together to come up with a victory strategy
- Tell the others to step back and let me handle it
It's a lovely Saturday afternoon. It's time to:
- Visit the family
- Hang out with friends
- Watch some sports
- Go shopping!
- Catch up on work!
You're given full control of the next "Star Wars" film. You focus on:
- Having big, awesome fight scenes
- Creating a fantastical world with a classic sense of good and evil
- Creating vast worlds with wildly different personalities and stories
- Making it accessible to hardcore fans and casual viewers
As you are creating this new movie, you have to come up with a villain. The best villain is:
- An evil puppet master
- Someone nobody will suspect
- A powerful, emotional character that reflects the hero
- A classic bad guy with bad intentions
You're watching a film... why are you sobbing all of a sudden?
- The best friend died!
- This romance is so sweet and so tragic!
- Emotional turmoil cuts too close to home
- Father-son drama gets me right in the heart...
- No fair! I never cry.