Which position did you get drafted for, rookie?
- Running back
- Wide receiver
A linebacker is running towards you. What do you do?
- Run out of bounds
- Dive for an extra yard
- Spin move
It's 4th and 1 from the opponents 32 yard line. What do you do?
- Hand it off to the running back and let him power through
- Time for a trick play to catch the other team off guard
- Punt and try to pin the other team inside the 5
- Try the 50 yard field goal
You won the game! Awesome! You gonna go to the club with your teammates tonight?
- Make it rain, baby!
- I'll tag along, but I'm not gonna go crazy
- No, I'm tired and need to rest up before practice
Your agent wants 30% in exchange for a guaranteed endorsement deal. Sound like a good idea?
- Seems a little high, but it's guaranteed money
- Yes! I'll be raking in the deals
- I'm just here to play football. Put me in, coach!
- No. 30% is way too high, I deserve more!
What do you do right before the big game?
- Listen to some tunes in the locker room
- Bang my head against the locker to hype myself up
- Call my mom
- Repeat my favorite mantra over and over
What gives you an edge over the other players?
- My size
- My smarts
- My ruthlessness
- My agility
The defense seems to have sniffed out your upcoming play. What do you do?
- Suck it up and run the play; gotta trust coach
- Trust my own ability to make the play work
- Time for an audible
Your agent thinks you can make more money on another team. Do you pursue being traded?
- Yes; I deserve a bigger payday
- No; I'd like to stay in one place for my career
- Whatever's best for the team
- Miami, baby! (hint-hint)
A reporter is interviewing you after a big win. You gonna stick to the script?
- I take the opportunity to promote important social causes
- I'll thank my teammates and the fans
- I'll thank God, America, my family
- Script? I'm going to rap "Ice Ice Baby" into the camera!