Will Your Team Make the NFL Playoffs in 2020?
What are most of the media outlets saying about your team's chances of reaching the playoffs?
- The talent is there, and the ceiling is very high, they just need to figure out how to come together early so they can ride that wave right into the playoffs.
- They are Super Bowl contenders.
- It won't be easy because they are only strong on one side of the ball, but they could sneak into the playoffs.
- 2020 is going to be a rebuilding year.
Your team is trailing 24-21 on 4th and goal from the one-yard line with just three seconds left in a regular-season game. What does your team do?
- Play action pass to the wide-open tight end to win the game
- Stick with your strengths and give the ball to your running back
- Don't gamble, kick the field goal, and go to overtime
- Lose control of the situation and fumble the snap
Heading into the 2020 season, what is the experience level of your head coach?
- This is his first season as a head coach.
- He is a veteran with many accolades and at least one Super Bowl under his belt.
- The playoffs are a hurdle he has yet to cross in his several years of coaching.
- Not really sure why we ever hired him.
Which of the following teams would you like to have on your regular season schedule because a win over them can change your entire season?
- San Francisco 49ers
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Baltimore Ravens
- New England Patriots
How much playoff experience does your team have heading into the 2020 season?
- A couple of guys have playoff experience but no wins
- Our guys got a taste of it last year and want another shot
- If we make the playoffs this year, we will have experience next year
- A few of our leaders carry their Super Bowl rings around the locker room for motivation
The Kansas City Chiefs have Patrick Mahomes, the best arm in football, and the Baltimore Ravens have Lamar Jackson, the fastest QB in the NFL. Who does your team have?
- An elite running back who dominates the NFL
- A superstar linebacker who elevates your defense
- The most accurate passing QB in the NFL
- A sack-happy defensive lineman who scares the life out of every QB
The last time a Super Bowl champion had a defense ranked higher than eighth in the NFL was in 2012 when the Baltimore Ravens had the league's 12th best defense. Where do you see your team's defense ranking by the end of the 2020 season?
- Easily in the top five, if not the best in the NFL
- Defense? We will just outscore everyone and not worry about defense
- They should end up in, or around, the top ten
- Hopefully, they will be near the middle of the pack
What division does your team play in or, if your team is not in one of the divisions listed, which division do you consider to be strongest for the 2020 season?
- AFC South
- NFC West
- AFC North
- NFC South
How does your team's owner run the organization's day-to-day operations?
- They make sure to always get involved and are more like a manager than just an owner.
- They hire the best people to run the team and never interfere.
- They needed to diversify their portfolio so they bought a football team.
- They are looking to relocate.
What is the biggest weakness your team is facing for the 2020 season?
- Do we have enough time to list them all?
- We really need a QB that can stay healthy and lead the offense.
- A head coach that can get over the hump when it comes to the playoffs
- A defensive line that can put pressure on a QB
Follow us for new quizzes!Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
The NFL playoffs will be a little different for the 2020 NFL season after they added an extra playoff slot for one team from both the AFC and NFC conferences. But this also means that there is only going to be one first-round bye, so fighting for that number-one spot in the regular season is going to be tough. The defending champion Kansas City Chiefs are easily the best of the AFC, but all it takes is one loss to put them out of the divisional round and into wild-card weekend. Which teams will make the playoffs and ultimately, the Super Bowl this 2020 season?