What’s Your NFL IQ?
What year was the NFL founded?
The New York Giants are sometimes referred to as New York “Football” Giants. This is done in order to avoid confusion with:
- The New York Giants baseball team, which long ago moved to San Francisco
- The New York Giants NBA team, which moved to Memphis
- The New York Giants hockey team, which moved to Ottawa
- The New York Giants Roller Derby team, which is still going strong in the Bronx
Former New York Jets quarterback Joe Namath famously guaranteed a win over the Baltimore Colts in Super Bowl III. Who was the starting quarterback for the Colts?
- Johnny Unitas
- Sonny Jurgensen
- Roman Gabriel
- Earl Morrall
Name the Fearsome Foursome.
- Jim Marshall, Carl Eller, Alan Page, and Gary Larsen
- LC Greenwood, Mean Joe Greene, Ernie Holmes, Dwight White
- Deacon Jones, Merlin Olsen, Rosey Grier, Lamar Lundy
- Davy Jones, Peter Tork, Michael Nesmith, and Micky Dolenz
The Biletnikoff Award is given annually to the most outstanding receiver in college football. What is the first name of the former professional player the award is named after?
Former pro kicker Tom Dempsey once held the NFL record for the longest field goal despite...
- Only playing in junior high
- Only having half a right foot
- Only having one other field goal attempt in his career
- Having to kick into the wind
The “G” on the helmet of the Green Bay Packers stands for…
- Great Lakes
- Green Bay
Who was the leading rusher in the NFL for the 2013 season?
- LeSean McCoy
- Alfred Morris
- Matt Forte
- Jamaal Charles
Before they moved to Arizona, the Cardinals were the…
- Jacksonville Cardinals
- St. Louis Cardinals
- Indianapolis Cardinals
- Los Angeles Cardinals
Running back Bronko Nagurski played his entire career with which NFL team?
- Dallas Cowboys
- He played for the Canadian Football League
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Chicago Bears