You arrive at the subway station platform just as the last train home pulls away, you:
- Hail a cab instead
- Have a hissy fit, and try the bus
- Walk, I need the exercise
- Sleep on the platform all night
You and your BFF have tickets for a murder-mystery game evening, and your friend cancels at the last minute, you:
- Try to find someone else to go
- Don't go
- Go by myself
- Go and send them a picture of what they are missing
You're building an Adirondack chair and things just aren't fitting right; how do you react?
- I keep at it until I get it right
- I go online and try to figure out what the problem is
- I throw the whole set in the dumpster and find a new hobby
- I don't do crafty things, honey, really...
Under your favorite cap, your hair is:
- Brushed, I think
- Perfect just the way it is!
- Loaded with product
When there is a shipwreck during an environmental disaster, your opinion of the captain is that they are:
- A failure
- Never going to be happy again
- A victim of circumstance
- Unable to prevent it and will be exonerated
You'd wear which of these t-shirts proudly?
- "If best is possible, better is not good enough"
- "It's no longer good enough to just be right"
- "I sometimes swear because gosh darn and butthead don't always cover it"
- "You can't be good enough for everybody, but you will always be good enough for the one who loves you"
- "You ARE good enough"
You're driving alone at night, and you see a deer-in-headlights in the distance; what would you do?
- Slam on the breaks and do my best not to hit the deer
- Blow the horn and slow down more
- Hold the steering wheel tight and hope for the best
- Hope I'm having venison for dinner
You come out of the restaurant bathroom and walk to your table with toilet paper on your shoe, you:
- Want to die when someone points it out
- Quietly run to put it in the trash
- Wave it proudly and laugh
- Hope no one saw that, I mean, OMG!
If you were a professional athlete, your role model would look something like this:
You're driving along and reach the railroad tracks just as the train-crossing warning signal and lights start, you:
- Speed up and cross before the arms come down!
- Stop, watch the train, and take my time.
- I don't drive, too scary!