How Funny Are You?
You're telling your co-workers about a monstrous date you had last night. They are...
- Trying not to make eye contact.
- Staring at you in engaged disbelief.
- Laughing hysterically and waving their hands around.
- Multitasking and occasionally saying something like "oh my gosh"!
When you're daydreaming about something funny in the shower, it's normally something like....
- You're cracking yourself up so hard your roommate comes to check on you.
- You're coming up with a Facebook post about it.
- You chuckle and then get back to making your mental grocery list.
- Think it's something only you would find funny.
- I'm really just focusing on the task at hand!
You use social media for...
- Entertaining my legions of fans with entertaining anecdotes about my day, what else!?
- Sharing videos of cats falling into bathtubs. LOL!!
- You don't post much, you basically stalk around and look at other people's photos.
- Spilling the occasional funny thing that happened to me.
- Catching up with people, reading news headlines, etc.
It's Wednesday night, you're watching TV. You:
- Are annoyed at pop culture.
- Are laughing at funny jokes and trying to figure out why other jokes didn't quite land right.
- Are texting your friends about all the funny similarities between your life and this sitcom!
- Have your shows and you're sticking with them. So loyal.
- Are chillin' and channel surfing.
- My first language.
- A marker of intelligence.
- A great connector between people.
You have to perform in a talent show tomorrow. Your performance is..
- Open mic standup for sure. It's gonna be good!
- A made up little dance. They're gonna laugh, and that's ok!
- You would never!
- Oh um...hula hoop?
- Do something safe like make the edges of water glasses sing.
Do you think you're funny?
- Well yes. People have to ask me to be serious sometimes, it's like humor is my only speed.
- I mean I'm no comedian but I can crack a joke here and there.
- My cat does? I'm not even sure why I'm taking this quiz actually.
- Yeah! I'm always making someone laugh!
- Yes. But I do also have that experience where people sort of half chuckle and walk away..
Uh oh, you have a last minute presentation at work tomorrow!
- Sweet! I do my best communicating in front of a group. What can I say, the people love me!
- Whelp, that should be interesting LOL.
- Not ideal, but my presentations usually go pretty well!
- I won't be sleeping tonight. Too much pressure.
- I hate stuff like this, but work is work.
The celebrity personality you can most identify with is...
- Will Smith
- Chris D'Elia
- Chelsea Handler
- Robin Thicke
- Kristin Stewart
Your phone calls with friends...
- don't really happen. Texting is all I can take.
- are the shining light that get you through the workday. You both hang up in better spirits.
- last way too long, your friends are hilarious!
- are for making and confirming plans.
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Can You Learn To Be Funny
There are all kinds of funny in this world. Do you find yourself as the funniest? Do others? Your family and friends? We are sure your Mom will think you are funny - they have to but what's the reality?