I like to spend my weekends...
- Tackling the next big adventure, ranging from skydiving over the Swiss Alps to going on safaris in the deepest jungles of Africa.
- Making silly and outrageous videos on YouTube.
- Spiritual cleansing and church. Or just dancing...
- In the beauty of the moment, frolicking in the glorious sunshine.
You are at a mellow kickback party when the phone rings. Your mom delivers news that your estranged grandfather has just passed away. You...
- Let the floodgates open, mourning his untimely death although you barely even knew him.
- Are locked and loaded to avenge his suspicious death.
- Quip, "so who gets the estate?"
- Inquire about the funeral, and offer the services of your on-call priest.
Fill in the blank. OH MY GOD! I can't believe...
- It's not butter!
- There's a ghost in that house!
- He/she stood me up!
- I'm out of ammo!
Your favorite attraction at Disneyland is...
- The Haunted House
- Space Mountain
- Honey, I Shrunk the Audience!
- Sleeping Beauty's Castle
One of the Best All-Time Movie Lines is...
- "I'll Be Back"
- "I see dead people"
- "You had me at Hello"
- "This one time, at band camp...!"
Of the following TV shows, you'd rather watch...
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Prison Break
You are alone in the library, pulling an all-nighter for an exam. You look at your watch and note that it's almost midnight. You think you hear a faint noise but you aren't sure...If you were the director of this movie, what would happen next?
- The man/woman of your dreams suddenly appears with a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of wine.
- A group of about 50 students do their annual run through the library...in the NUDE!
- A thief is trying to steal one of the library's most prized texts. Luckily, you know martial arts and save the day.
- A child of about 8 appears from nowhere. You are bewildered and ask if she's lost. She responds, "Why would I be lost? I've been here for over 25 years."
You are on your way to visit a historic castle in Eastern Europe. What is going through your mind?
- I hope there's no lingering evil spirits!
- Oh no, the neighbor has been eyeing your significant other for quite some time, and this would be the perfect time for them to...
- I wonder if there's toilet paper...
- Let's check out the battlefield and old school artillery!
You are more likely to have a dream about...
- The perfect day, at the perfect place...BUT THEN something catastrophic occurs, ruining everything and everyone.
- Your heroes: Arnold, Sylvester, and Bruce throwing back beers at the local pub.
- Clowns. Not the nice kind.
- Well actually, I'd tell you about my dream but I don't think it'd be appropriate. (wink)
On the first day of school you find yourself completely alone, without a familiar face in sight. To amend the situation you...
- Keep to yourself, planning your revenge on all those ruthless kids.
- Hide in the bathroom, hoping no one will notice what a loner you are.
- Spot out the geekiest kid in your vicinity, approach him/her, and intimidate him/her into following you around.
- Bust out your bag of tricks, attracting people with your random silliness.
Traffic is at a near stop, and you need to use the restroom, BADLY! You...
- Take the next off ramp.
- Move around frantically to try and sweat it out.
- Turn up the music and try to keep your mind on other things.
- Pee. In a bottle, on the side of the road, it doesn't really matter.
You're taking a morning swim in the ocean and the last wave took both your breath and swim suit. Now nude, you...
- Call for help!
- Cover-up your private parts and make a run for it. If your fast, they won't see anything.
- Cover-up your face and make a run for it. If they don't see your face, they won't know it's you.
- Swim out and look for it.