Technology seems to be advancing at an exponential rate and the world is changing very quickly. How does that make you feel?
- I’m okay with it
- I embrace change!
How much advice should a parent give their child once they’ve become an adult?
- Parents should continue to be a dominant force in the lives of their children.
- Parents should play an important role in their children's decisions.
- Parents need to be careful about being too overbearing.
- Parents are often too old to understand the way the world works.
When someone seriously insults you, how do you react?
- I insult them back.
- I just ignore it.
- I try my best to change their opinion.
- Things might get physical.
What is your most attractive quality?
To which of the following jobs would you be best suited?
How do you feel about interacting with new people?
- I dread it
- I feel tired just thinking about it
- I don’t mind it
- It energizes me
When making important decisions, what matters most?
When someone tries to teach you how to do something new, you…
- Feel grateful
- Feel determined
- Feel annoyed
- Feel anxious
You have a knack for…
- Saying just the right thing at the right time.
- Getting yourself in trouble.
- Helping others.
- Attracting the attention of the opposite sex.
Which is the more admirable trait?
- The ability to adapt to change
- Substantial accrued wisdom
- Critical thinking ability
- Endless compassion
Which trait is most likely to cause problems?
- Being too passionate
- Being too passive
- Being too stubborn
- Being too naïve