What do you figure is the best part about being a goddess?
- The power
- The fame
- The freedom
- Being worshipped is pretty awesome
What’s the worst part?
- No privacy
- All the demands
- The constant whining and infighting
- Nobody, and I mean nobody, looks good in a toga
Where would you feel most at home?
- In a big cosmopolitan city, bathed in culture!
- In the wilderness off-grid.
- It depends, on your life, your work or your current lover.
- In a nice homey house with your family.
The most inspiring thing to you is...
- An art that associates creativity and beauty!
- Law, mathematics, tech, politics...You want to bring society forward!
- Your family, you nurture, nourish and cherish them!
- Ecology. There's nothing more important than the Earth well being!
If your partner is disloyal or unfaithful to you, how do you react?
- You confront him and give him a chance to explain himself.
- You don't bother with partners...Who needs them?!
- You'll make him pay for their treason!
- You get a new one!
What's your favorite season?
- Winter, no distractions, you can focus on your work!
- Summer, the season of warmth, lightly dressed people and frivolity!
- Spring, nature's renewal! The flowers blossoming for the fruits to come!
- Autumn. Fall's a melancholic season, it inspires you.
How do you physically see yourself?
- Fit and ok looking, not that you put much thought into it.
- Naturally perfect. Your body is the temple of your soul.
- Absolutely gorgeous! Even while exercising!
- You've heard that you were beautiful but you aren't so sure...
What movie would reflect you the most?
- Kill Bill
- Thelma and Louise
- Erin Brockovich
Where are you in your element?
- At home with your partner and kids.
- In the middle of nowhere surrounded by nature!
- Wherever your lover is!
- Taking action, working towards greatness!
Favorite ride at the amusement park?
- Ferris Wheel
- Tilt-a- Whirl
If you won big at the lottery, what would you do?
- Work and donate to organizations that could make a difference.
- Get more power!!!
- Build your dream self sustainable house!
- Enjoy the luxurious life, spas, palaces, beautiful men...You want it all!
If you were an animal, what would you be?
- An owl
- A swan
- A peacock
- A butterfly
A goddess has gotta have a soundtrack! What kind of music would make up yours?
- Rock-n- roll
What adjectives would best describe your temperament?
- Independent, pioneering and self-made!
- Bubbly, outgoing and delightful.
- Fair, kind and loving.
- Determined, fearless and powerful!
Your friend is kind of a social misfit and could clearly use some help. Your plan is…
- Set them up on a blind date
- Give them some dating/socializing tips
- Set up a killer Tinder account for them
- Use them to make me look even better
If you, as a goddess of course, were on the cover of a magazine, which one would it be?
- Nat Geo
You’ve made a huge mistake, but another person is being blamed for it. You’re in the clear. What do you do?
- Own up to my mistake
- Secretly try to clear the other person
- Shut up and smile
How do you feel about gossip?
- I hate it
- About me? I hate it. About others? I love it!
- It’s like oxygen to me!
You’re in an argument and the other person suddenly gets way too personal. What happens next?
- I get personal back
- I may get loud, but I won’t get personal
- I walk away
- I get stabby
As a goddess people are always praying to you for all sorts of intercessions. When it comes to helping people, what are you best at?
- I can make them laugh
- I give killer relationship advice
- My financial advice is second to none
- I can pour wine and mix drinks! Who needs more?
Would you consider yourself ladylike?
- I'm more of a tomboy
- In public? Yes. In private? Not so much.
- I’m ladylike AF!
If you could control only a single element, what would it be?
What would you like to be remembered for?
- Being a brave person
- Being a talented person
- Being a caring person
- Being an all-around badass person
What was the worst punishment you ever received when you were a kid?
- An ass whoopin’
- I was grounded… a lot
- I lost certain privileges
- Punishment? I was perfect!
Which of these things would you like to be named after you?
- A building
- A work of art
- A sandwich
- A child
How’s your relationship with your parents?
- Sometimes good, sometimes not
- Incredibly difficult
- Yeah… I don’t really talk to them
Are you the type to hold a grudge?
- Maybe, but it would have to be really bad
- Hell, yea!
_____! It’s what’s for dinner!
- Ice cream
- Something gluten-free. I have an allergy.
Which of these items are you most likely to lose?
- My keys
- My phone
- My mind
- My virginity… again
Finally, you would be the Goddess of…