Which Greek Philosopher Are You?
You are having a terrible day - which inspirational cliche do you call upon to make you feel better?
- It is what it is
- Everything happens for a reason
- All is well that ends well
- Grin and bear it
You've been sent by your kingdom to slay the evil dragon! How do you go about this valiant task?
- I charge into the dragon's lair before I can feel any fear
- I carefully calculate each move
- I plan for the worst and hope for the best
- I ditch the task and go party instead
How do you prefer to learn complicated concepts?
- With lots of visuals
- By applying math to it
- By asking lots of questions
- By reading on my own
You just accomplished a major life goal - what do you think helped you the most along the way?
- My even disposition
- Pure relentlessness
- The reward at the other end
- Nothing. It just kind of happened...
You just took an amazing vacation - how do you feel when it ends?
- Exhausted (from all the fun-having)
- Exhausted (from all the soul-searching)
- Satisfied, but glad to be back home
- Like I don't want to go back to real life
What do you think is the most important thing in life?
- To search for truth
- To find peace and be calm
- To feel good
- To understand our world
What/who do you consult when faced with a moral dilemma?
- My gut feeling
- The facts
- Older, wiser people
- Anyone I come across
What's the most important ingredient to success?
- Being born into wealth
What appeals to you the most about living in the ancient Greek era?
- The awesome outfits
- All the dialoguing
- The breathtaking architecture
- The bloody games