Which Greek Goddess Are You?
What do you figure is the best part about being a goddess?
- The power
- The fame
- The freedom
- Being worshipped is pretty awesome
What’s the worst part?
- No privacy
- All the demands
- The constant whining and infighting
- Nobody, and I mean nobody, looks good in a toga
Where would you feel most at home?
- In a big cosmopolitan city, bathed in culture!
- In the wilderness off-grid.
- It depends, on your life, your work or your current lover.
- In a nice homey house with your family.
The most inspiring thing to you is...
- An art that associates creativity and beauty!
- Law, mathematics, tech, politics...You want to bring society forward!
- Your family, you nurture, nourish and cherish them!
- Ecology. There's nothing more important than the Earth well being!
If your partner is disloyal or unfaithful to you, how do you react?
- You confront him and give him a chance to explain himself.
- You don't bother with partners...Who needs them?!
- You'll make him pay for their treason!
- You get a new one!
What's your favorite season?
- Winter, no distractions, you can focus on your work!
- Summer, the season of warmth, lightly dressed people and frivolity!
- Spring, nature's renewal! The flowers blossoming for the fruits to come!
- Autumn. Fall's a melancholic season, it inspires you.
How do you physically see yourself?
- Fit and ok looking, not that you put much thought into it.
- Naturally perfect. Your body is the temple of your soul.
- Absolutely gorgeous! Even while exercising!
- You've heard that you were beautiful but you aren't so sure...
What movie would reflect you the most?
- Kill Bill
- Thelma and Louise
- Erin Brockovich
Where are you in your element?
- At home with your partner and kids.
- In the middle of nowhere surrounded by nature!
- Wherever your lover is!
- Taking action, working towards greatness!
Favorite ride at the amusement park?
- Ferris Wheel
- Tilt-a- Whirl
If you won big at the lottery, what would you do?
- Work and donate to organizations that could make a difference.
- Get more power!!!
- Build your dream self sustainable house!
- Enjoy the luxurious life, spas, palaces, beautiful men...You want it all!
If you were an animal, what would you be?
- An owl
- A swan
- A peacock
- A butterfly
A goddess has gotta have a soundtrack! What kind of music would make up yours?
- Rock-n- roll
What adjectives would best describe your temperament?
- Independent, pioneering and self-made!
- Bubbly, outgoing and delightful.
- Fair, kind and loving.
- Determined, fearless and powerful!
Your friend is kind of a social misfit and could clearly use some help. Your plan is…
- Set them up on a blind date
- Give them some dating/socializing tips
- Set up a killer Tinder account for them
- Use them to make me look even better
If you, as a goddess of course, were on the cover of a magazine, which one would it be?
- Nat Geo
You’ve made a huge mistake, but another person is being blamed for it. You’re in the clear. What do you do?
- Own up to my mistake
- Secretly try to clear the other person
- Shut up and smile
How do you feel about gossip?
- I hate it
- About me? I hate it. About others? I love it!
- It’s like oxygen to me!
You’re in an argument and the other person suddenly gets way too personal. What happens next?
- I get personal back
- I may get loud, but I won’t get personal
- I walk away
- I get stabby
As a goddess people are always praying to you for all sorts of intercessions. When it comes to helping people, what are you best at?
- I can make them laugh
- I give killer relationship advice
- My financial advice is second to none
- I can pour wine and mix drinks! Who needs more?
Would you consider yourself ladylike?
- I'm more of a tomboy
- In public? Yes. In private? Not so much.
- I’m ladylike AF!
If you could control only a single element, what would it be?
What would you like to be remembered for?
- Being a brave person
- Being a talented person
- Being a caring person
- Being an all-around badass person
What was the worst punishment you ever received when you were a kid?
- An ass whoopin’
- I was grounded… a lot
- I lost certain privileges
- Punishment? I was perfect!
Which of these things would you like to be named after you?
- A building
- A work of art
- A sandwich
- A child
How’s your relationship with your parents?
- Sometimes good, sometimes not
- Incredibly difficult
- Yeah… I don’t really talk to them
Are you the type to hold a grudge?
- Maybe, but it would have to be really bad
- Hell, yea!
_____! It’s what’s for dinner!
- Ice cream
- Something gluten-free. I have an allergy.
Which of these items are you most likely to lose?
- My keys
- My phone
- My mind
- My virginity… again
Finally, you would be the Goddess of…
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Inner Goddess Quiz
If you were a Goddess in Greek myth, which one would portray you best? From the Goddess of love and beauty, Aphrodite, who despite her legendary beauty and seductiveness, still suffered from insecurity and jealousy. To Hestia who ruled over domestic life and the hearth. She can be called upon to bring peace, harmony, and happiness to the family home. There are over 30 Greek Goddesses each with their own unique abilities.