Share this on Facebook
When life gives you lemons you...
- Stuff it in your pocket with every other one.
- You'll figure it out when life actually gives you the lemon.
- Throw it at the person you hate most.
- Make lemonade.
- Turn it into the next greatest sculpture!
Two days from now you will be having your first date with the person of your dreams. To plan for this date, you...
- Come up with the most romantic date you think he/she will absolutely love.
- You'll go eat and then see a movie, like every first date should be. Why is this one any different?
- Why worry? You'll figure it out when the time comes!
- See what they like to do and plan around that.
- I'm not planning the date...they are.
You're doing a class presentation. What would you most likely be doing it on?
- I would be doing it on the types of art, or course, bringing in my personal pieces as examples.
- I would see what my teacher is interested in and then do my presentation on that. I would definitely get an 'A' then!
- I'm not sure yet. Ask me the day before.
- I'll be doing mine on whatever one I can find on the internet first.
- I would do it on an issue I find important and try to persuade my class to think the same as I do.
Before I die, I would like to...
- Do something adventurous. Maybe go skydiving or climb Mt. Everest. Something interesting.
- Get married and take my spouse's dream vacation.
- Become President.
- Be the next star of Jackass!
- ...get a job?
You're room is on the 50th floor of the hotel and you're just stepping into the elevator. What do you think about during your ride?
- Calling your loved ones because you've already been gone 6 hours.
- The design of the room. You hope it looks nice.
- Whether or not the bed will be a good one to jump on.
- How long of a walk it's going to be from the elevator to your room...they really should make moving floors in these hotels!
- This weekend's schedule. Everything better go as planned.
if you were able to break one world record, what would it be?
- I would say the most genuine compliments in a day.
- I would perform the most dangerous stunt.
- I would have the greatest number of best-selling books.
- I would get the most hours of sleep in a week.
- I would become the most powerful man in the world.
If your house was on fire and you could only save one thing, what would it be?
- My art supplies...they're my life!
- Whatever the hell I can grab.
- All the notes my loved one has written me...oh, the memories.
- My PDA...it has my calendar on it!
- The clothes on my back...there's no time to save anything else!
You sit down at the bar and the bartender brings you a drink and a note with an address on it. He points over to the hottest person you've ever seen and says it's from them. What do you do?
- Take the drink and write a note back.
- Stuff the note in your back pocket, you may go...someday.
- Screw the drink...let's go!
- I'll go, but I have to be home by midnight...I need to sleep.
- Sorry, I've already got someone.
You are in the hallways when you see a student beating up another student. How do you handle the situation?
- Punish the offender....harshly!
- I'd split them up and try to figure out what was going on exactly.
- Turn the offender into something funny...then embarass him in front of the student body.
- Ah, someone else will see it and do something...I've got other things to do.
- I'd send the offender to the headmaster's office, then tend to the other student.
When you're listening to music, you tend to pay attention to...
- The orchestra is the only thing I hear because it's classical music.
- Listening to music? I'm writing my own.
- My Work...the music is just for noise.
- The Lyrics
- The Beat