Share this on Facebook
When a friend is in trouble you
- fight your hardest to help them out
- are always there to talk to
- devise a plan to save them
- wonder how you can profit from their pain
- are by their side and ready to help
When Ty Beanie Babies were totally trendy you
- collected the rarest ones and them sold them at outrageously high prices to avid collectors
- had a collection of your favorite animals and displayed them all to see
- had to collect them all. Sometimes you even stood in line for hours just to get the new releases.
- bought them and donated them to charities
- thought they were cute and had a few of your own
OMG! Your favorite band is reuniting! They are giving away tickets at a local radio station to the person who does the craziest thing. You
- stand on a roof top with a karaoke machine and sing their greatest hits to the city
- show up wearing your vintage tees and carry posters showing your total dedication to them
- have no idea what to do
- tell the radio manager that if he doesn't give you the tickets he'll be VERY sorry hint, hint
- call into the station and start crying hysterically until they give you the tickets to calm you down. You LOVE that band!
You are having a heated disagreement with someone. What do you do?
- you challenge the person to a dual and then shake hands when it's over
- usually just give into the other person to avoid a fight
- try to understand their side, but usually can convince them to see it your way
- plan a sneak attack on the other person
- get exasperated and walk away
Something you typically do is
- organize PETA protests in front of fast-food chains
- play sports and play to WIN!
- manipulate people to get them to do what you want
- play jokes on people
- host parties and feel validated when everyone enjoys them
You are playing in an on-line poker match and you lose. You
- are embarrassed and think your game sucks
- get royally pissed and people stay clear of you for at least an hour
- congratulate the winner and join another game
- start cursing and screaming and may possibly throw your office furniture through the window
- try again next weekend
At a party the person you would be drawn towards the most would be
- the one telling jokes and making everyone laugh
- the person making the rounds and socializing the most
- the cutie eating a veggie burger and talking about saving the environment
- the sexy mysterious one dressed in black in the corner
- the person challenging everyone to a dart game
McDonalds is giving away collector Batman cards with their Happy Meal. You
- eat there every day for a month until you have all the cards
- give all the cards away to people who are collecting them
- ummm. Aren't Happy Meals for kids?
- think it's just a marketing ploy to increase sales.
- buy hoards of them and sell them on eBay to fools that make you VERY rich
You overhear someone saying they think you are a living joke. You
- confront the person and ask them why
- go home right away and don't want to show your face around town for a few days.
- wait for the perfect moment to embarrass the hell out of them.. publicly
- don't care what gossips say
- feel bummed out a little and try to see what others have heard
You have a huge project to finish, but your neighbor will not take the hint and leave. You
- sigh and are too polite to ask them to leave.
- tell them you'd be glad to come over to their house later, after you finish your work
- finally crack and ask them to go annoy someone else for a while
- are so ticked off that you finally just tell them you are on a deadline and you'll catch up on neighborhood gossip later
- tell them if they are sticking around then they could at least make a pot of coffee
Something you disagree with, and would even consider protesting against is
- increasing taxes-you earned your money, and you want to keep ALL of it!
- having a re-match at anything. If you win the first time it counts- end of story!
- slaughtering animals just to have a bite to eat or wear their fur
- invading someone's privacy- gossip journalists make you sick!
- spying- betraying someone is just unforgivable
Your friend drops a water balloon on you at the cottage. You
- plan a retaliatory mission complete with super soakers, buckets of water, and throwing him/her in the lake. Oh yeah!
- have fun getting him/her soaked too
- start laughing and chase him/her around until you are exhausted.
- hate water fights and think he's a jerk
- shout "game on" and the battle begins