When you were a kid you were most likely to...
- collect marbles
- catch bubbles
- race kids on your bike
- splash in puddles
- blow bubbles
Your favorite board game is...
- Trivial Pursuit
- The Game of Life
At a beach, you would most enjoy...
- riding the waves
- building sandcastles
- working on your tan
- watching the waves roll in
You get snowed in at your friend's cabin. You spend the weekend...
- trying to get your laptop to work so you can check your emails
- walking through the woods just enjoying the beauty
- tearing up the snow on your friend's snowmobile
- bundled up by the fire drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows
- complaining about how cold it is
You and your best friend are up for the same promotion at work. You...
- go in early and stay late every day for a month
- point out all the bad things about the job to her
- take yourself out of the running and are happy when she gets the job
- know she'll probably get the job, so why bother trying?
- wish her luck and you mean it!
When you are driving in your car you listen to
- nothing - you like to spend the time thinking peacefully
- whatever happens to be on the radio
- old country songs
- an Anthony Robbins motivational CD
- any sports game you can find
You are getting married in one week. When you look at your 'To Do' List you
- have everything done! You are going to have the best wedding ever!
- wish you had just eloped and avoided all this stress
- realize you never made a list and hope there's still time to book a church
- cringe at how expensive everything is and think of ways to cut costs
- smile and can't wait to say 'I do'!
The decade you identify most with is the?
- 70s - the political and social injustice will never end
- 50s - rock and roll, baby!
- 2000s - the world of technological advances and new possibilities
- 80s - Wrestlemania time!
- 60s - you are a flower child at heart
You like to collect
When you go to a party, you look forward to
- dancing and laughing
- going home! You are not into the party scene at all.
- out drinking your friends at chugging contests!
- playing poker
- taking pictures and talking
When you play Monopoly you
- end up going bankrupt before anyone else
- laugh and love collecting your $200 when you pass go
- are always the banker
- start getting bored after 15 minutes and cash in
- don't care if it takes two days- nobody is leaving until the game is over!
On Track and Field Day you
- entered any competition you could and placed first or second in each of them!
- ran the concession stand
- cheered on all your friends
- sat around talking to people
- skipped the day - you hate competitions like that