Which Friends Character Are You?
Where would you go on a honeymoon?
- Somewhere exotic and luxurious.
- Somewhere isolated and romantic.
- Somewhere adventurous, with outdoor activities both of you can enjoy.
- Wherever my new mate wants to go.
If you could live anywhere you wanted, where would it be?
- A historic city, rich in culture, like London, Paris, or San Francisco.
- Somewhere in the countryside, where the traffic is less heavy and the people more friendly.
- In a suburban home where your kids can ride their bicycles in the street with your neighbors' kids.
- Anywhere and everywhere. No city walls can hold me.
Your friends don't care about their shoe brand, but you do. You only wear shoes that suit your personality. You only buy
- Any shoe brand is fine really; You don't have any preference
You've agreed to go on a blind date because you were informed that the person you'll be meeting is a small-time model. You arrive a little late and peer into the coffee shop where you see one strikingly-attractive person seated alone and one wart-plagued, ugly person seated alone. What do you do?
- Go straight to the lone attractive person. If you're wrong, leave immediately.
- You leave immediately. There's no way that hottie in there is single.
- Blind dates are fun either way. You enter, hoping good luck is on your side.
- You would never go on a blind date.
What describes you when you last had braces?
- If you have them, don't smile.
- They're a necessary evil, so don't bother hiding them.
- Suggest talking over the phone rather than in person.
- Never had them, never will!
You wake up each day with the energy of:
- A rabbit. So you can poop when you want, where you want. Then search for mates.
- A pigeon. Hoping to just fly through the day until it's time to eat.
- A kangaroo. You're fighting spirit comes and goes.
- A BEAR THAT HAS THE POWER OF TWO BEARS!
When you are late for work...
- You jump out of bed and feign the death of a distant relative over the phone as you speed through traffic.
- You slump out of bed and prepare a nice breakfast before heading out. You're already late anyway.
- You show up to work and act like you were never late in the first place.
- You call in sick. Don't forget to throw in a cough or two between words!
You landed a minor role in a broadway musical as a mermaid. (Pretend its unexpected!) On the opening night, your parents show up unannounced in the front row. You:
- Go through with it. They always support you. Make sure to acknowledge them afterwards.
- Go through with the performance, making sure to distort your face and stay moving so that they can't recognize you.
- Your parents will find some way to humiliate you forever. You bribe an usher to escort them out of the theatre.
- Your role is easy. A replacement can easily be found!
What years of your life do you consider to be your prime?
- Childhood years.
- High School years.
- College years.
- Adult years.
Who do you currently live with?
- Significant other.
- Mom and Dad.
You come accross an envelope filled with $3,000 outside a police station. You:
- Alert the police.
- Pick it up with a look of fake concern, and half-heartedly see if it belongs to anyone nearby. That way, you won't feel guilty when you take it home.
- Pretend to drop your purse/wallet and pick up both simultaneously. Police station or not, money lost is money found.
- Pick it up. Give most of it away to homeless persons and charities.
What kind of watch do you own?
- An inherited hand-me-down.
- Something simple that works.
- A sleek silver watch that cost a couple paychecks.
- I don't have a watch.
Who would you call first if you were just involved in a car accident?
- A family member.
- A friend.
- An insurance company.
- Why call anyone? Get back in and keep driving. Perhaps to the nearest auto shop.
What is the last thing you do before you go to bed?
- Reflect or write in your journal.
- Get your outfit ready for tomorrow.
- Brush your teeth.
- Drink a glass of milk or sneak a midnight snack.
What level of competition do you enjoy most?
- Competing against friends and family.
- Competing against strangers and trying to show them you have some skills.
- Competing with yourself, you'll never lose.
- Watching from the sidelines.
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Which Friends Character Are You?
If you're a fan of the hit TV show "Friends," you know each of the six main cast members were given an equally prominent role by the series creator, David Crane. This 90s sitcom was known as one of the first true ensemble shows. Which Friends character has something in common with you? Are you more like Monica, Phoebe, Chandler, Ross, Rachel, Joey, or Chandler? Take our Friends quiz to find out which of these goofy characters is most like your personality.