Can You Identify These Classic Scenes From “M*A*S*H”?
Why is Hawkeye blind in this scene?
- He got hit in the eye by a baseball
- A furnace blew up in his face
- He looked at the sun for too long
- He got shot
Who is this man?
- Sherman T. Potter
- Radar's dad
- Henry Blake
- A businessman trying to sell items to the soldiers
Why is Radar playing music in this scene?
- Because he is showing off his record collection
- Because he is obsessed with becoming a DJ after the war ends
- Because he is trying to impress a nurse
- Because he is trying to keep the situation light after a flood of wounded soldiers enter camp
Why does everyone in this scene have a bandage on their nose?
- Because they are trying to protect a solider from getting in trouble for getting a nose job
- Because their noses are cold
- Because the food in the mess tent was spoiled and smelled bad
What question is asked of Hawkeye in this scene from the episode "The Interview"?
- "Why are the guards patrolling the fence?"
- "What are your thoughts on Klinger's wardrobe?"
- "How do you keep your moral up?"
- "How often do you shower?"
What do the doctors remove from their patient in the episode "Dear Dad... Three"?
- A grenade
- A knife
- A rock
Why is Hawkeye crying in this scene from the episode "Goodbye, Farewell and Amen"?
- He's remembering when his friends were ambushed and killed during the war
- He's remembering when a woman killed her own child
- He is upset after hearing about his sister dying
- He is chopping onions
Which infamous quote is uttered in this scene from the episode "The General's Practitioner"?
- "Insanity is just a state of mind."
- "War isn't hell. War is war, and hell is hell. And of the two, war is a lot worse."
- "Did anyone ever tell you, you have the voice of a songbird slowly drowning in tar?"
Why do Hawkeye, Trapper, and Frank draw straws in "The Army-Navy Game?"
- To see who gets to drink a whole bottle of gin
- To see who gets to defuse a bomb
- To see who gets to take Hotlips on a date