Creativity Quiz: What Kind of Artist Am I?
What is the purpose of your art?
- To move people emotionally
- To capture a moment
- To tell a story
- To make people happy
How do you see your daily life in your career going?
- Working alone in a studio
- Working collaboratively with a team
- Doing whatever it takes to tell a great story
Which form of art or entertainment do you like the best?
Where do you get your inspiration?
- From the images I see day to day
- From the books I read
- From the people I see
- From movies
How motivated are you?
- Extremely motivated
- I'm motivated, but I need a team to keep me focused.
- I'm pretty hardworking.
- Sometimes I slack off.
What are your goals as an artist?
- To enjoy myself while creating
- To make something a lot of people see
Which of these artists do you like best?
- Van Gogh
- Hayao Miyazaki
What is your favorite piece of famous artwork?
- The Starry Night
- The Birth of Venus
- Michelangelo's David
- The Great Wave off Kanagawa
How experienced an artist are you?
- I'm a very experienced artist.
- I'm moderately experienced; I've been at this for a few years.
- I'm somewhat of a newbie.
- I'm a complete beginner.
How much do you want to work with technology in your art?
- I'd love to work with technology.
- I'm alright with it.
- Some technology is fine if it's necessary.
- I'd rather do everything the old-fashioned way.
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
What Kind of Artist Am I?
From animation to sculpture, every art form is unique and suits different personalities. Whether you're into painting or sculpting, photography or sketching, there are many different types of artistic mediums for the various personalities. How do you express your creativity or emotions? Answer these ten questions to put your artistic ambitions to the test and find out what type of artist you should be! Let's create your next masterpiece!