How Badly Do You Want An iPhone 6?
Which app is most overdue for an update?
- Photos and iCloud
- Clock and Calculator
What phone do you currently have?
- iPhone 5S
- An earlier iPhone
- My awesome Android phone
- My trusty flip phone
- Does a landline count?
You're partying too hard and drop your phone and crack the screen. What do you do?
- Bust out my last phone and use that until the next upgrade.
- I'm at the store the next morning getting a replacement.
- I can deal with a cracked screen - as long as I can still make calls and text.
- I don't party
What is the name of the newest iPhone operating system?
- iOS 7
- OS XI
- iOS 8
What do you use your phone for the most?
- Work stuff
- I need to update all my followers on what I'm doing!
- Mostly for playing music or games
- Phone calls only
It's date night with your spouse. Unfortunately, you only have enough money in your bank account to get the iPhone 6 or to take them out to dinner:
- A phone is just a phone, I take him/her out to dinner.
- I stop at KFC on the way home. Dinner is solved and I have enough left for the iPhone. It's a win/win!
- I buy the iPhone and promise a nice night out next month.
- What date night? I was too busy concentrating on my launch day camping strategy.
Besides your phone, what is the newest piece of technology you own?
- Grandfather clock in my living room
What does a typical Saturday afternoon look like?
- At the office - working overtime
- Hanging out with friends at a new trendy cafe
- On the couch, watching TV
- It's fly fishing season! I have this secret spot nobody knows about...
The iPhone 6 is launching at 7am Tuesday morning.
- Hmm, I'm off that day so I guess I can swing by the Apple store.
- No worries, I've been camping in front of the apple store since mid-August.
- I'm sure my phone carrier will have it in a couple of months. I'll just get it then.
- I already have one. I paid this company to "source" one from the factory for me like 2 months ago!
Last question: How much would you pay for an iPhone 6?
- $199 + a 2 year subscription (I guess)