How Childish Are You?
How often do you make a fool of yourself?
- I'm always foolin' around
- I have kids. Foolin' around is part of the job!
- When it's appropriate, I'm a big goof!
- I avoid doing it, people need to take me seriously
What are you most likely to watch?
- Cartoon Network
- A mystery movie
- An action thriller
- A documentary
A friend shows up for a night out wearing a wacky outfit. How do you react?
- Excited for the wild times ahead!
- Everybody has their own unique sense of style, it's cool
- Cringe at their wacky dress sense, but go on as planned
- Send them home to change ASAP!
There's a bouncy castle at an adult party. What are you thinking?
- Do I even need to think? It's bouncy time!
- I might need a few drinks first
- Am I at the right party?
You're in a quiet, awkward room full of people who don't know each other. What do you do?
- Introduce myself to the person next to me
- Quietly cringe and hope no one notices me
- Stand up in the middle of the room and encourage everyone to play a game
Your mother chastises you for an apparent misdeed that you didn't do! You...
- Ask her to stop shouting and remind her of her age
- Scream and shout at her until she backs off
- Quietly wait it out until you have a chance to explain yourself
- Tell a funny joke that cuts the tension
Your sibling received a better Christmas present than you. How do you react?
- Attempt to make your parents feel bad about the transgression
- Swap when no ones looking
- You're happy for your sibling and you forget about it
You're on vacation and want to have some fun. Which option are you most likely to pick?
- Water slides!
- Book, shade, and a fruity cocktail
- Party time!
- Give me the great outdoors
You discover your best friend lied to you about something very important. You:
- End the friendship immediately
- Call all my mutual friends and gossip about it
- Have a sit down and talk it through
- Pretend you don't know while secretly plotting to get even
A colleague of yours is being bullied. What are you most likely to do?
- Anonymously report the bully to a superior
- Take the colleague aside and tell them it’s okay to be weak and to report it
- Confront the bully
- Play a prank on the bully