How D.C. Are You?
It's rush hour and you need to get from Dupont Circle to Union Station. How would you get there?
- I would ride the Red Line
- I'd drive my own car
- I'd jump on the #92
- I'd ride my bike
- I'd take the Presidential Limo, of course
If someone asked you to describe D.C. in the early 90s, you'd call it:
- Murder capital
- Crack Capital
- Gridlock central
- Home of Mayor-for-life Marion Barry
- All of the above
It's been a long week and you want to get some exercise. What're you in the mood for?
- I take a long bike ride on the C&O Canal
- I go rollerblading in the park
- I imagine myself jogging along the Reflecting Pool, and then get back to work
- I play softball on the National Mall
- I take a walk to the closest happy hour
Who is your favorite noteworthy D.C. intern?
- Monica Lewinsky
- Dick Cheney
- Anyone with a red badge is alright by me!
- Patrick Ewing
A friend of yours introduces you to one of their friends who lives in the Southeast. What do you ask them?
- Republican or Democrat?
- Do you work on the Hill?
- Do you work on the Senate side or House side?
- Do you live near Hawk 'n' Dove?
You're strolling the streets of Georgetown and come upon this staircase. What famous movie featured these stairs?
- "All the President's Men"
- "The Omen"
- "The Exorcist"
When someone says K Street, you are most likely to think:
- Defense contractor
- The 2003 HBO Show
Which team do you root for?
- The Redskins
- The Nationals
- The Wizards
- My Hometown Team
You need to know all the details about the Senate's debate on bovine-induced methane emissions. Where do you get the information you need?
- "The Hill"
- "The New York Times" Online
- "Washington City Paper"
You tell your friends that you and your date are going to check out Bao Bao. You're going to:
- A trendy new restaurant
- The Zoo
- A Performance at the Kennedy Center
- A New Dance Club