How Free Are You?
What is most important to you?
- Taking care of and providing for myself and my family
- Doing what makes me happy
- Money - it makes the world go round
- Spending time with people I care about
Have you ever quit your well-paying job to travel for several months?
- Yes and I'd do it again!
- Yes and it was a terrible idea
- I don't have a "well-paying" job because all I do is travel
- I would if I didn't have responsibilities to my family
- I'd never do that
If you were asked to move across the country what would you take with you?
- Depends on who is paying for this. I would probably sell half of my stuff.
- I'd start fresh in a new city
- I would never move across the country
Do you own or rent?
- Both - I have an investment property that I rent out.
- Neither - I'm always on the move.
Do you have children?
How do you define success?
- Money, money, money!
- The courage to do what makes me happy
- By the people I surround myself with
- Success in my career
Do you feel like you listen to your inner voice (i.e. heart)?
- Sometimes I think there's a voice...but I'm not sure
- What are you talking about?
Do you feel attached to your possessions?
- Not at all, I'm always purging my closet
- I enjoy having my stuff but if I had to give it all up I would
- Who doesn't love pretty things?
- Yes! Have you seen my amazing closet?
Do you feel that things generally work out for you?
- Yeah, things usually work out
- Once in a while
- Never. How do I make that happen?
Would you accept $10 million if it meant you had to live in the same city for the rest of your life and couldn't take more than an annual two-week vacation?