How Homer Simpson Are You?
What sounds most like you?
- "Mmm... donuts!"
- "Mmm... beer!"
- "Mmm... money!"
- "Mmm... chocolate."
A friend asks you to help them move when you get off work. You get in your car and then...
- I experience highway hypnosis until I find myself at the bar
- I head straight home, completely forgetting about my pal
- I head over to help with pizza! We need food for energy!
- I call them to get out of it. I beg, I lie.. anything it takes so I can go home and watch TV!
What provides you with the most amusement?
- Videos of people getting hit in the crotch
- A quiet home and a good book
To get out of the house, you decide to pick up bowling as a new hobby. How does it go?
- I am obsessed with it for a few weeks and then I completely forget about it
- I spend a lot of money on equipment and clothing but I never actually start bowling
- I end up in the hospital after my first night bowling
- I stick to it for a few years at least!
Where is the ideal place to meet your spouse?
- I think high school sweethearts is a great story
- At work, I spend all of my time there anyhow
- I never plan on getting married
- Anywhere - I can't wait to get married and have kids!
Where is a realistic place for a wedding ceremony?
- In a neighbor's backyard with some friends and family
- At a 24-hour wedding chapel, it's romantic enough
- A big church with the family
- A fancy venue with all our friends and family
How often have you found yourself injured in the hospital?
- I'm a bit clumsy at times
- I'm a capable adult!
- It seems to be every couple of years
- The ER is my second home!
What is your ideal employment status?
- One great cushy job for most of my life
- I would like to be at a new company every few years
- I'd like to be a stay-at-home parent! Leave the job to my spouse!
- Any place that I can sneak in a nap
How do you feel about having neighbors?
- I ignore them as much as possible
- If they moved away our neighborhood would be perfect!
- I never have to buy anything because I borrow from my neighbors
- I love my neighbors, we look out for each other!
What is the most important thing in the entire world?
- My family's happiness
- Being successful
- My happiness