How Interesting Are You?
How far have you traveled from where you were born?
- Home from the hospital
- I've seen quite a lot of the world
- I've been to a place or two
- I went to DC on my senior trip
Which of these might best describe any scars you have?
- I am as smooth as a baby's bottom
- My cat scratched me and it hasn't healed yet
- I have a scar or two
- Scratches add character? I must have a lot of character...
If you have a limp and someone asks you why, what would you say?
- I have an old sports injury
- I'm old, so what?
- I twisted my ankle walking the dog
- I am one of the stunt doubles for every major motion picture
You're telling a story to some friends about the time you almost died. You embellish and say that...
- It was really bad food poisoning at at my cousin's wedding
- You were stranded in the wilderness for a week during a hiking trip
- You crossed the street without looking both ways
- You were saving endangered species in Africa - and almost got attacked by a lion!
If you were in the local paper for and act of heroism, what would the story likely be about?
- Performing CPR and bringing someone back to life
- Performing the Heimlich maneuver flawlessly
- Disarming a hostage taking bandit
What's the most interesting of these that you've ridden?
- A bicycle
- The wind - as in wind surfing or paragliding
- The back of a motorcycle - I held on really tight
- A camel and/or elephant
You've built something you're immensely proud of. What is it?
- A spreadsheet
- My home
- A shank for my own protection while serving prison time
- An empire
Do you have tattoos?
- A butterfly/star on my ankle
- I practiced giving myself tattoos
- Yeah, I've got a few
What's the coolest thing you see yourself inventing?
- A new recipe! (I add salt even though the old recipe doesn't call for it)
- I'm on my way to curing cancer!
- As-seen-on-TV, you can buy it for 14.99 with free S/H!
- Do excuses count?
What sounds like your typical dream?
- I dreamed I was ruling the world
- My dreams are my reality
- I dreamed I had to pee, and I woke up and I really did have to pee
- I dreamed I was Nemo in "Finding Nemo"
- I don't remember dreams :(