How Many Rounds Would You Last Against Pacquiao?
You get home from grocery shopping and your car is full of bags. How do you carry them in?
- Try to get all the bags in the fewest trips possible
- Carry just a few bags at a time, taking a lot of trips
- Get someone else to do it
- Rip open my favorite treat and eat it before doing anything
How do you feel about blood?
- Oh gosh, I feel feint just reading that question
- Um... it's okay, I guess?
- It's so cool!
Someone threatens to punch you if you don't give them your lunch. You...
- Bring it on!
- Try to talk it out
- Plead with them to stop
- Eh... I wasn't that hungry anyways
How often do you donate to charity?
- Regularly, time and money
- I give a little money every now and then
- Ummm... errr... next question, please
Mountain climbing sounds like...
- A terrifying thing to do!
- Way too much work
- A fun experience
You perform _________ under pressure.
- About the same
Your childhood would best be described as...
- Great! I have tons of fond memories
- Pretty rough... I'm glad it's over
- Okay; it wasn't perfect, but nobody's is, right?
On fight night, who will accompany you to the ring?
- My trainers
- My family or significant other
- My favorite celebrity
- No one; I'll walk out by myself!
Complete the phrase: "Let's get ready..."
- For dinner
- For work
- To rumble
What's your signature punch?
- A quick jab
- A brutal uppercut
- A hard hook
- I'm just going to swing my arms wildly and hope for the best