Nothing really grinds your gears quite like...
You're only driving a short distance. Are you going to wear your seatbelt?
- It's too much effort. I'll take the risk.
- I make it a point to always wear my seatbelt
- I might forget, who knows?
- Seatbelts are for babies
The sign at the zoo clearly says "Don't Feed The Animals." Is that going to stop you?
- I guess I could toss them a peanut or two
- I brought this Rib-Eye steak specifically for the Lion
- I promise I won't feed the animals
- I plan on breaking the animals out, actually
Do you sneak candy into the movie theater?
- No, I'm afraid of getting caught
- Absolutely! I refuse to pay those outrageous prices!
- Every now and then I'll smuggle a candy bar in my pocket
- I'll sneak a three-course dinner in my backpack
Your new uniforms at work are hideous. Are you going to stand up to this fashion crime?
- I will start a petition, and get everybody to sign it
- It is what is. Can't argue with the boss.
- I'll let someone else do the talking
- I refuse to wear it. I don't care if I get fired.