How Brave Are You?
Brave people are not afraid of taking risks. Would you say you take risks?
- Bring it on!
- Once in a while
- It is unnecessary to take risks
What do you do when faced with a challenge?
- Find someone else to deal with it for me
- Stay up late at night and worry about it
- Discuss it with a friend
- Deal with it immediately
Your boss is harassing a co-worker and they feel uncomfortable. How do you react?
- Tell them they should tell HR
- Offer to call the cops
- Confront the boss in private and voice your concerns
- Pretend not to notice
Some people think it’s brave to have an individual style. Would you say your style is:
- Whatever is comfortable
- Whatever makes me feel good
You spot an elderly person being mugged on the street. What do you do?
- I keep on walking, I’m busy
- I immediately call the police
- I run after the mugger and don’t stop until I catch them
You've decided to quit your job and start your own business. You're not making much money for a few months but you truly believe in the idea. How do you feel?
- I shouldn't have quit
- I'm happy I quit but I'm very worried about my future
- I believe in myself and know I will succeed
When you daydream, do you imagine you are a:
- Superhero fighting evil forces
- Mega rich business person relaxing on my yacht
- Civilian unearthing the truth about a corrupt politician
- Happy person
How do you feel when you visit a new city you've never been in?
- A little uneasy, but I did research so I should be ok
What is your idea of a good time?
- It’s not a good night unless I get obliterated!
- A tasty meal with friends
- Whatever I want to do
- I don’t have time for frivolous things such as "good times"
If someone told you a scary story, what would your reaction be?
- I love scary stories!
- I’d tell them to stop being silly
- I’d leave the room
- I'd listen and then tell them an even scarier story!