How Disciplined Are You?
Dream time over - the waking world awaits. Your alarm is telling you to get up - what time is it?
- 6 AM
- 8 AM
- 11 AM
- Alarm?! No, I wake up whenever I feel like it!
Someone you're out with is acting a fool and embarrassing you. How do you react?
- I lose my temper and yell at them
- I leave the group, ain't nobody got time for this
- I keep my cool, but let them know they need to stop
- I join them - it's all in good fun
Your kookiest friend is taking a month-long vow of silence, what's the longest you think you could go in silence?
- A month, no problem
- Does being asleep count as being silent?
- A day or two
- Until someone pisses me off
Your mirror is telling you that your muffin top is not getting any smaller. How do you address this issue?
- I learn to love my muffin top
- I declare war against the muffin
- I eat more muffins - YOLO
The New Year renewed your motivation and enthusiasm for personal growth which lasts until...
- Life gets in the way
- My first failure
- I decide I've grown enough for the year
- I check off every last goal
Wake up, work, eat, sleep - everyone's got a routine... what's yours like?
- I have zero minutes planned out
- My days are clones of each other
- I've got a skeleton plan, but prefer to leave the rest up to fate
- I make time for food
It's only Tuesday and you're down to your last 100 bucks when you come across a rad pair of $100 kicks. What do you do?
- I look for knock-offs for half the price
- Isn't this exactly what a credit card is for?
- I flirt with them for hours, but then walk away
- It's a sign - I have 100, they cost 100; it's meant to be
Oh no! You forgot about that big project and the deadline is quickly creeping up, how do you make sure you make it?
- The pressure of waiting til the last minute is fool-proof
- I break the project down into a set of smaller parts
- There's no way - I freak out and quit
- I do what I can and turn it in incomplete if I have to
Which instrument would your life's solo be played on?
Which pattern makes you feel most at ease?
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
How Disciplined Are You?
Self-discipline may mean different things depending on who you ask. But, for the most part, being disciplined means that you are focused on a goal and have the dedication to work and get things done. This can mean moving forward in your career by following the guidance of your management and getting quality work done Or, it could be you making a plan to go to the gym and exercise multiple times throughout the week. Disciplined people often become successful people when they docus on their goal and what it takes to reach them.