How Well Do You Know Don Draper?
What was Don's name before he assumed the identity of Don Draper?
- Dick Whitman
- Harry Sakes
- John Kleist
- Derek Howard
Where did Don grow up?
- In a wealthy home
- In a bar
- In a brothel
- In an orphanage
What was Don's nickname for Betty?
- Pretty lady
What drink does Don order at bars?
- Whiskey Sour
- Old Fashioned
- Vodka Martini
What brand of cigarettes does Don smoke?
- Lucky Strike
- Old Gold
What did Don buy with the money he pick-pocketed?
- A pencil
- His first bottle of whiskey
- A hat
- A Hershey's Bar
How did Don and Roger meet?
- At a party - Don was a bartender
- In an elevator
- At a bar
- In a fur coat store - Don was the salesman
In which war did Don serve?
- Vietnam War
- Korean War
Who has Don NOT slept with?
- Dr. Faye Miller - contractor for Sterling Cooper
- Shelly the stewardess
- Joan Holloway - the firm's chief secretary
- Bobbie Barrett - wife of a Sterling Cooper client
Which of these priceless lines was uttered by Don?
- "I'm in charge of thinking of things before people know they need them."
- “I hate to break it to you, but there is no big lie, there is no system, the universe is indifferent.”
- "You want me to take you seriously? Stop dressing like a little girl."
- "This is not a handshake of gratitude. This is a binding contract."
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Are you a fan of AMC's hit show, Mad Men? Then perhaps you know a little something about Don Draper. Take this Mad Men quiz to prove your knowledge of the mysterious man and his successful advertising agency. Are you as close as his secretary, Allison Allison, or are you kept away from the secrets like his clients?