The Ultimate General Knowledge Quiz!
The Latin word "equus" refers to which animal?
William Shakespeare's only son died. What was his name?
Which of the following is not illegal in at least one city or town in the state of Kentucky?
- Painting baby chickens blue
- Throwing dirty dishwater into the street
- Carrying an ice cream cone in your pocket
- Shooting a whale while still in a vehicle
When was the last time the Grand Ole Opry canceled a Saturday performance of the Grand Ole Opry?
- 1941, following the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor
- 1968, following the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- 2010, following the Nashville flood
- 2020, during the Coronavirus pandemic
Who was the first Republican President of the United States?
- George Washington
- Thomas Jefferson
- Abraham Lincoln
- Ronald Reagan
Which Caribbean island is not part of Netherlands Antilles?
How many patents does Thomas Edison have?
During which decade did AT&T invent the mobile phone?
What is the square root of 121?
Approximately how much of the Earth is water?
- 57 percent
- 71 percent
- 87 percent
- 94 percent
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
General Knowledge Quiz
Are you ready for a General Knowledge quiz? How much do you know about regular topics that everyone should know? Do you know literature? History? Science? Math? If you know a little bit of everything, take this general knowledge quiz.