What April Fools’ Day Prank Should You Play?
You're having lunch with a friend when they suddenly fall out of their chair. How do you respond?
- Laugh, then help them up
- Check on them, then laugh
- Just laugh; I'm sure they're alright
- Check on them; they could have been hurt!
- Do nothing
Pick a movie genre:
- Horror or Thriller
- Action or Adventure
Who do you most want to prank?
- An elder family member, like my parents
- A younger family member, like my kids or siblings
- A friend or coworker
- My boss
- Someone I don't like very much
What's your personal style like?
- Classy and reserved
- Loud and attention grabbing
- I'm all about being comfortable
How's your poker face? Can you keep it straight while telling a joke or lie?
- Hahaha... no, I always give myself away
- Absolutely; I'm an expert at misdirection
- Sometimes, but it can be really hard
On a scale from 1 to 5 (5 being the most), how lazy are you?
- 5; I'd spend all day in bed, if I could
- 4; I'm prettyyyy lazy
- 3; I wouldn't say I'm lazy, it just depends on what I'm doing
- 2; I'm a workaholic
- 1; I never stop moving!
How do you react to getting pranked?
- I'm a good sport and can laugh at myself
- How dare they!
- Must! Get! Revenge!
What's your favorite type of comedy?
- I prefer really clean, family-oriented laughs
- I like dark or off-color humor
- I love dry or witty jokes
- My favorite is physical, slapstick comedy
If someone is mad at you, you feel...
- Terrible! What did I do?
- They better get over it!
What did you do last April Fools' Day?
- Hmm, nothing... or at least I can't remember
- I pulled off an epic prank!
- I got tricked so bad...
- My gag was a complete dud... ouch