What Type Of Gamer Are You?
Which superhero is/was on your bedsheets?
- Someone much more obscure...
- Something much more embarassing...
How many hours do you sleep each night?
- 10, if I can
- Average of 5 and a standard deviation of 5
- Depends on when the game is done
You're walking home from the supermarket and your bag rips. You have milk, cereal, beer, a box of half-broken eggs, two TV dinners, and a four-pack of redbull. What do you take and what do you leave behind?
- You're definitely not going to carry the milk, so you can leave the cereal too.
- Take the beer and the redbulls. Liquids are more important than solid food.
- You'll need the TV dinners for dinner and the eggs for breakfast.
- Take half of everything so that you have a half-complete market trip.
- You transport everything one block at a time, moving things one block and returning for the things you left behind.
How do you wake up each morning?
- 3 snoozes and a leap out of bed.
- When my significant other has finished making the steak and eggs.
- Like I went to sleep: drunk and in a stranger's bed.
- A hot shower and some shampoo in my eyes.
- When it's absolutely necesarry.
Of the following video game series, which is the greatest?
- Final Fantasy
- Super Mario
- Street Fighter
What video game console do you use?
- Xbox 360
- Your PC is your game console
- Online games is your kind of thing
You have cereal but no milk. You...
- Use water. It's a healthy substitute...
- That's why you always stock your fridge with juice.
- Guess it'll have to be dry cereal.
- Time to eat out.
- Skip breakfast, lunch will have to be double portions.
You're at an interview and the interviewer asks you to talk about a time where you had a moral dilemma. You...
- Lie, lie, lie. But you make sure to look the interviewer in the eye.
- You really are moral, so you can talk about anything.
- Talk about that time in your childhood when that candy somehow found it's way into your pocket and somehow left the store unpaid. Then show how much you've changed.
- You tell a story from your best friends life.
- No comment. Next question please.
You're driving across town to get your coffee at the only Starbucks nearby. What path do you take?
- You take the shortest path.
- You take the path with the least stop signs.
- You take the path with the least cars.
- Gas is expensive. You find someone else to drive.
- You go to McDonalds because it's closer.
You're pulled over by the cops. Your reaction is...
- You always get the ticket so theres no point in playing innocent. You should've been more responsible.
- Threaten your way out of it.
- Question the officers logic and give the officer a hard time.
- Try to charm your way out of it.
- Act like you had no idea and that it was all an accident.
You've been stuck on the last level of a video game for a week now and you've tried every possible combination. It just can't be beat. You...
- Look up cheat codes.
- Find a strategy guide.
- Give the game to your friend and tell him that it's the greatest ending you've ever seen.
- Microwave it.
- Keep trying. You've gone too far, there's no turning back.
The year is 2016 and there is a proposed ban on violent video games. Now's a good time to...
- Buy as many violent games as you can while you still can.
- Make a good choice for the benefit of all future children and support the ban.
- Finally fight for a cause you believe in. Violent games are not a drug.
- There are more dangerous things. Like real sports.
- Flee the country.