Where Are You On The Kinsey Sexuality Scale?
You just woke up from a wild, sweaty, orgasmic dream! What were you dreaming about?
- Sex with someone of the opposite sex
- Sex with someone of the same sex
- Mostly sex with the same sex
- Mostly sex with the opposite sex
- Sex with everydamnbody!
- Ponies? Flying? Flying ponies?
If someone started describing a steamy homosexual encounter you would…
- Be confused
- Be highly aroused
- Be slightly aroused
- Be interested
- Be grossed out
- Wonder why I wasn’t invited
We hate to get personal (shhh... no we don't), but you’ve had sex (or just hooked-up) with…
- Both sexes pretty much equally
- Only same sex partners
- Only opposite sex partners
- Mostly same sex partners
- Mostly opposite sex partners
- Mostly my hand
Excluding family – and your pet – who do you tend to share your deepest emotions with?
- I’m not a real “sharer”
- I only really open up to people of the opposite sex
- I only really open up to people of the same sex
- I sometimes share with people of the opposite sex
- I sometimes share with people of the same sex
- I don’t differentiate! Emotions know no gender!
Which one of the people in these photos looks like a woman?
- The one on the left
- The one on the right
- They both look like women
- They both look like men
- They both could be either
- I can’t imagine why I’d care
Imagine you’re out at the bar with a group of friends, sipping cocktails! Now, look around. These people are…
- All straight
- Mostly straight
- A nice mix of both straight and gay
- Mostly gay
- All gay
- Yeah… I’m not so big into “groups”
When people ask (and they do), you tell them you’re…
- Straight, straight, straight
- On "Team Gay"
- Straight, but if the moment arises...
- Gay, but you never know...
- Bi... and how you doin'
- Hungry… let’s get a taco