Bisexuality Test: Are You Bisexual?
Pick something to watch on Netflix:
- Cobra Kai
- The Fall
- Thor: Ragnarok
- Halt and Catch Fire
What would you do if a stranger (of the same gender) at a bar sent you a free drink?
- Politely decline.
- Check them out. If they're hot, I'd go over and say, "Thanks."
- Chug it and run.
- I would thank them in person and get their number. Boy? Girl? Doesn't matter to me.
Would you go to an LGBTQ+ Pride event?
- Totally! Gays, lesbian, trans, bi - those are my people!
- Nah. That's not my scene, but I hope they have fun anyway!
- Of course! And I'm bringing all of my friends and my "friends" - boys and girls.
- Maybe, if the weather is nice and there are good bands playing.
What are the colors of the bisexual pride flag?
- Magenta, Lavender, and Royal Blue
- Red, White, and Blue
- All the colors of the rainbow, right?
- There's a flag for that?
What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
- Neapolitan (chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry). I like it all.
- Cookies and Cream
Which celebrity would you like to have dinner and talk about life with?
- Angelina Jolie
- Jake Gyllenhall
- Hugh Hefner
- Demi Lovato
You have had a crush on ____.
- someone of the opposite sex only.
- someone of the same sex only.
- anyone that's breathing, it seems!
- no one. I don't like people.
Have you ever been physical with someone of the same gender?
- Many times. Many, many times.
- No. Nope. No way!
- I haven't but I'm totally open to the possibility.
- I have, and it was fun, but I don't know if I'd do it again.
Have you ever watched *ahem* adult films with a bisexual theme?
- No. Not interested.
- I've watched some with gay themes, but nothing specifically Bi.
- My playlist contains some MFM and FMF titles.
- Absolutely. That's my go-to genre.
Do you have any bisexual friends?
- One or two, but that's not why I'm friends with them.
- So many! I met most of them at the club.
- Of course. They're the only ones who really seem to understand my relationship drama!
- Yes, and I've dated or hooked up with most of them!
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Bisexuality is defined as romantic, emotional, and/or sexual attraction to people who are the same gender AND the opposite gender as you. Sexual orientation lies on a spectrum. On one end, you have exclusive heterosexuality - meaning attraction to the opposite sex, or straight. On the other end, you'll find homosexuality - attraction to the same sex, or gay. In the middle of the spectrum, you have those who are attracted to both. You can also lean one way or another and still be considered bisexual.
Of course, we know that gender and sexuality are not as cut and dry as straight or gay, one or the other. Who we are attracted to doesn't need to fit into any particular definition. Also, research has shown that sexuality changes and evolves over our lifetime. You may feel attracted to girls today, but next year find that you're more into guys.