Which “Anchorman” Character Are You?
It's a hot summer day. Pick a drink:
- Beer or cocktail
You see someone really attractive that you'd like to get to know. What do you say?
- "You have an absolutely breathtaking hiney"
- "I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party"
- I'll invite them to a nice seafood dinner
- No need for words, I'm already wearing my best scent
- Ummm... none of the above!
Which of these high school classes did you like best?
- Home economics
- Sex ed
You and your friends have gotten yourself into an all-out brawl! Pick a weapon:
- Wooden mace
- Brass knuckles
What kind of suit will you wear on air?
- Something stylish and eye-catching
- Something simple, but with a little flair
- Something classic and conservative
- Something rugged and functional
How many times have you seen the movie "Anchorman"?
- I've lost count; maybe half a dozen times
- Two or three times
- Just once
- Never seen it, to be honest
Which football position would you play?
- Wide receiver
- I'd be the coach
- I'd be the football
Pick a comedy:
- "Step Brothers"
- "Role Models"
- "Thank You for Smoking"
- "The 40-Year-Old Virgin"
You're at a big house party. Where can we probably find you?
- Causing a ruckus in a side room
- Mingling with small groups around the party
- I'm the center of attention, as usual
- In the kitchen, grabbing some finger foods
On a news show, you'd rather be:
- Lead anchor
- Sports reporter
- Field reporter
- Weather forecaster