Which Anna Kendrick Character Are You?
When it comes to relationships you...
- Are still looking for Prince Charming
- Want someone who likes what I do
- Always find Mr. Wrong
- Can I marry my job?
- Want something slow, I've been hurt in the past
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- I can't wait to find true love and start a family
- I'll be CEO at my dream company
- Carpe diem! I'm up for anything!
- I never make plans for the future
What do you like to do for fun?
- Anything wild and crazy
- Travel around the world
- Keeping my family happy
- Create things to sell
What is your go-to snack at the movies?
- Spicy jalapeño nachos
- My favorite candy
- I'd rather just enjoy the movie
- Hot dogs or pizza
What is your favorite type of music?
- I prefer the sounds of nature
- Pop or whatever is on the radio
- Indie or underground bands
- I love all types of music!
Do you get along with your family?
- Yes! I can't wait to start my own!
- I wish I had a better relationship with them
- No, they treat me like a slave
- My friends are like my family
- I'd rather be alone
Which club would you most likely be a part of in high school?
- I don't do clubs
- Theater or choir
- Whatever I can be the president of
- Home economics
What do you look for in a friend?
- Someone I can do fun things with
- Someone I can use to get ahead
- Someone who can teach me about life
- Someone who values my advice
- Someone who will always be there for me
Party time! What are you doing?
- Making sure everybody is having a good time
- Having fun!
- Cleaning up
- Being a wallflower; my friends made me come
What is your perfect date?
- I don't have time to date
- Sitting under the stars with a nice bottle of wine
- Going to a party or concert
- Dinner and a movie
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Anna Kendrick Movies
Anna Cooke Kendrick (born August 9, 1985) is an American actress and singer. She began her career as a child actress in theater productions. Kendrick rose to prominence for her supporting role as Jessica Stanley in The Twilight Saga. Her starring role in comedy-drama film Up in the Air, which was released in 2009, received praise from critics and a nomination for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress. She achieved further recognition for starring as Beca Mitchell in the Pitch Perfect film series.