Which “Pitch Perfect” Character Are You?
It's Friday night. Where are you going?
- I'm staying in with my cat and a book
- Finishing my homework
- Sorry, can't hear you over this amazing music!
- My best friend's house party
Someone just said they didn't like your work. How do you deal with it?
- Learn from it and make sure I don't make the same mistakes
- It's not a big deal. I'm still awesome!
- Point out that they're wrong. No one dislikes my work.
- Pretend to shrug it off, but quietly mull it over at home
You really hurt your friend's feelings. How do you apologize?
- Say I was wrong, and tell them exactly how I feel
- Wait for the air to clear and then stop by and ask how they are doing
- Make them a gift
- Find them immediately, hug them, and beg for forgiveness
How will you accomplish your dreams?
- Do what I love and don't take "no" for an answer
- I'm just having fun. What's the rush?
- Study. Practice. Make connections.
- Just try my best!
You've been feeling a little down. How do you cheer yourself up?
- Have a movie night with my closest friends
- Go out with all my best friends and do everything I want
- Me time, doing something I love, in peace
- Buy something frivolous
Congratulations! You've been assigned to teach a class of high school students. How do you help them succeed?
- Practice makes perfect
- Inspire them to want to learn
- Make the class fun and friendly
- Give the students space
Your friends are fighting! How do you break it up?
- Diplomacy and good listening skills
- A stern talking to and a group hug
- Tell them to calm down and work something out
- Tell them how much I love them and that we have better things to do
How do you approach a crush?
- In my best outfit
- With a forward one-liner. They'll like it.
- Sneak them a mix tape
- Smile and hope they notice
- Just ask them out, I like to be direct!
You've got a big performance coming up. How do you plan to captivate the audience?
- Razzle-dazzle them with flashy colors and moves
- Surprise them with something original and off-the-wall
- Appeal to their artistic and emotional sides
- A perfect, confident smile is all I need
What would you take with you to a deserted island?
- Art supplies
- Something to read
- A strong drink
- A years' supply of fashion magazines